City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lincoln "link" Wallace

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Lincoln "link" Wallace Empty
PostSubject: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 1:41 am

Lincoln "link" Wallace 370
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:52 am

I got in late that night, matilda having caught her own dinner. I sat on my porch and rolled a smoke and thought about my sister and wondering about my niece. I sighed unable to shake the feeling that something big was gonna happen and soon. i saw the rain clouds rolling in and snubbed my smoke and went in and headed to bed.

Lincoln "link" Wallace Linkkampfer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 1:57 pm

We had gotten back to the cabin and i smiled, agreeing. "Yeah, we eat pretty good here." i said and looked at her. "I think Percy should stay with me, you and your sister need your privacy, you know in case any suitors come calling." i teased.

Lincoln "link" Wallace Linkkampfer-1
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 3:09 pm

"I don't think she'll leave him, to be honest. Because she's been taking care of him all these weeks." I told him "I'll go out later and pick out a house, though."
Lincoln "link" Wallace Harley_zps27ee344e
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:44 pm

"It was his idea, he is hell bent on remembering and going back." i said.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 10:52 pm

"In that case, I can't leave Camilla alone. We've never been separated."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 10:54 pm

"I know, i grumbled, i wouldnt expect you too. His ass is out tomorrow night though." I took her in my arms and kissed her neck softly. "We still have a date right?"
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:11 pm

I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair "I wouldn't miss it, Link."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:09 am

"good, now....i guess i will walk you next door and get you settled, then kill percy." i said, half kidding.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:46 am

I laughed "He's something else, why doesn't he want to stay with Camilla?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:03 pm

"Something about not wanting to start something til he knows who he is. Hes hell bent on remembering. He is crazy for her though."Lincoln "link" Wallace Linkkampfer-1
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 12:57 pm

I smiled and shook my head "I would hate not knowing who I am. Ethan his some memory loss too, poor guys."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:35 pm

"Yeah, but true love wins. He remembers Chelsi, she needed that. Poor girl has been so sad."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 3:25 pm

"I'm happy for them, they love each other. You can see it in their eyes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:35 pm

"Like the one your sister gets when she looks at Percy. Ive seen it."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:59 pm

"Yep, that one. It's notorious isn't it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:56 am

"well, i guess i understand what he sees in her. Shes beautiful. Like you." i said, softly kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 5:38 am

I was surprised when he kissed me, it left a light tingling on my lips and I smiled "Well." I said and gently pulled him closer to me "I fairly enjoyed that." I whispered against his lips and kissed him again, a little deeper this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:05 pm

The kiss broke and i kissed her neck, before backing up. "Lets go see what they are doing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:42 am

We let them talk and i took Harley and headed towards the dunes. "I wanna show you something."

Lincoln "link" Wallace Link
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 2:19 pm

I smiled and reached out, taking his hand "Okay, what is it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 6:33 pm

I walked her over the small hill and through the trees to the sand dunes. "A damn desert. Right in the middle of the thick Forrest. Johnathan found it, it's so beautiful at night."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:52 am

"Oh, wow." I whispered looking out into the distance "It's gorgeous. We should spend a night out here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 8:22 am

"Well that's kinda what I was hoping for. Maybe dinner, by moonlight!"
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 5:20 pm

"I'd love to, when can we do it?" I asked, blushing a little bit "It's funny, I've never been on a date before."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lincoln "link" Wallace
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next