City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lincoln "link" Wallace

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Loria
Admin

Lincoln "link" Wallace - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:35 pm

I ran my hands over his shoulders and gently dug my nails into him, lifting my hips to meet his movements "Oh. yes."
Lincoln "link" Wallace - Page 3 Harley_zps27ee344e
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 9:35 pm

I kissed her neck, moving my arms over her head and up on to the head board. I pushed deep and hard into her, rotating my hips to get even deeper, claiming her once and for all as mine.
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:35 pm

I lifted my legs and wrapped them around his waist as he pounded into me, moaning out his name loudly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:59 pm

"That's right baby. I love it when you scream. So damn sexy. Come for me baby."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:05 pm

God, he was pushing farther over the edge "Faster." I murmured his movements became faster and even harder until I came. I couldn't hold the scream that came with my orgasm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:52 pm

I followed, her walls milking my release from me. We laid together and I felt the breeze and looked out. "Damn, come on we need to her to your sister. It's gonna be a white out." I said as we dressed.
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:56 pm

I rose from his bed and dressed quickly glancing out the window "Oh, damn."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:48 pm

I got dressed and told her stay there is be right back and headed out. I came back with Camilla and we got a fire going. " Did Percy leave?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 6:07 pm

I nodded. "Yes. He left with Asher," I said quietly and sat down on the couch.

Lincoln "link" Wallace - Page 3 Camilla_zps8246fb50
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:10 pm

"He loves you. He'll be back." i said and smiled, leaving her alone with her sister for a bit.

Lincoln "link" Wallace - Page 3 Link
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lincoln "link" Wallace
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3