City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lincoln "link" Wallace

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Lincoln "link" Wallace - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 6:03 pm

I lifted a brow and then chuckled. "Well I will have to make it extra special."
Link
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 6:14 pm

"It's just that we've always isolated ourselves from everyone. More worried about survival than anything but...I'm happy here. Happy that I don't have to worry so much."
Lincoln "link" Wallace - Page 2 Harley_zps27ee344e
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:34 am

"You, my beautiful Harley, will never have to worry about anything again. I will never let anyone hurt you."

Lincoln "link" Wallace - Page 2 Link
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:44 am

I felt butterflies in my stomach, I was standing so close to him. I'd never been nervous around men before but Link was different "I've never been anyone's beautiful Harley before, either." I smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:02 am

"Well, that makes me lucky then. You are only mine." i said my voice deep with the need to claim her, make it known she was mine alone.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:07 am

I put my arms around his muscular body, laying my head on his chest "Yes, I'm only yours."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 7:05 am

"You make it hard for a man to stay in control, you know that?"
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 7:07 am

I laughed softly "Maybe I don't want you to stay in control."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 7:23 am

Iran my hands into her hair and kissed her slow and deep, her soft sigh making my cock twitch. "You keep making those sonds and i promise i wont be able to."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 7:26 am

I raised myself on the tips of my toes, kissing him again. I moaned into his mouth as our tongues started to move against one another.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 7:41 am

My hands went to her ass, cupping it as i pulled her closer. "You make me crazy, in all the right ways." i said, looking at her when the kiss ended. "Come on, lets go back to the cabin.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 3:29 pm

I joined my hand with his "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:55 am

I got her back and picked her up, letting her legs wrap around my hips. I kissed her deeply, moving us to my bed. "I haven't ever had a woman make me react this way. You are so perfect."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:24 pm

"So are you, Lincoln. You're everything I've ever wanted."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:45 am

I slowly ran my hand under her shirt, letting my hand slowly massage her breast. "I plan to touch and taste every part of you." i groaned against her lips.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:38 pm

I nodded slowly as I deepened the kiss, moaning into his mouth before pulling away slightly "Please. Don't stop."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:28 pm

I pulled her shirt off and undid her bra. I ran both mt hands up and over her breasts, kissing her belly as I massaged both of them, twirling her nipples in my fingers.
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:40 pm

I arched my body, getting lost in his touch. My stomach started to flutter and my want for him was getting deeper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:21 pm

I slid between her legs, nuzzling her mound over the top of her panties, teasing her with the tip of my tongue. She was hot and wet and i wanted to taste her. I slid her panties off and the sweet smell of her made me almost some right there. "DAmn baby, you smell so sweet."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:02 pm

My whole body was aching all over for him "Take me, please."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 9:51 pm

I let me tongue run slowly along her wet lips, sucking them before sliding my tongue into her. I hooked my arms around her hips and pushed her thighs wider apart. I sucked her clit, then slid my tongue back into her, alternating back and forth til she was soaking wet and moaning loudly.
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:08 pm

I felt my body shiver and a burning sensation lit up my inside and I moaned his name, my hands holding his head to me as I came.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:59 pm

I kept going, my fingers slipping into her. "Mmm, damn your so tight baby. Making me crazy." I groaned as I kissed up her body and captured her lips as my fingers worked her into another orgasm.
Link
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:55 am

He kissed me hard and deep, I moaned against his lips as I let another orgasm take me under. My legs instinctively moved farther apart, my body needing and wanting him so badly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 7:59 pm

I kicked off my shorts, moving between her legs and slowly worked myself, inch by inch into her tight heat. "So perfect." I murmured against her mouth as she moaned into it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln "link" Wallace   Lincoln "link" Wallace - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lincoln "link" Wallace
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next