City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Camilla Santiago

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Camilla Santiago - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:37 am

I undressed her and kissed slowly down her body, my tongue taking her nipple into my mouth. '"I plan to taste every part of you."

Camilla Santiago - Page 5 Percykampfer
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:44 am

I gasped and arched into him, the feel of his lips and tongue on me like an electric shock to my core. "Please," I moaned out.

Camilla Santiago - Page 5 Camilla
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:21 am

"Please you is exactly what i intend to do." i almost growled. I slipped between her thighs and slowly parted her wett slit and sucked her soft nub into my mouth. "Damn you....mmmm." i groaned and slid my tongue deep into her wetness, my hands spreading her wide. I ravaged her, scking and nibbling her till she was dripping wet.

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:51 pm

I was shaking, my moans filling the room, as he brought me to one release then another. "Percy... pl- OH... god please I need you now," I begged.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:48 pm

I came up and pulled my shorts down and slipped slowly into her and had to take a deep breath. She was tight, wet and so perfect. I pushed til I was deeply nestled inside of her, then pulled out and returned once more. " mm, so fucking tight."
Percy
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:51 pm

He filled me completely, stretching me deliciously, and I moaned as I wrapped my legs tight around him, taking him even deeper into me. "Oh my... god you feel... oh you feel so good," I moaned out and dug my nails into his back as he slid out and back into me again.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:18 am

She came for me, her body so perfect as it shook slightly. "Damn, i cant believe how good you feel." i moaned as i kept my pace slow but steady.

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 2:36 pm

"Oh... Percy... god baby don't stop," I moaned and kissed him hard as I grabbed his ass, pulling him deeper into me.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:56 pm

I came up on to my knees, holding her thighs open with my palms. I spread her lips and rocked my hips low, hitting her spot dead on. " there you go baby. Damn you are so fucking wet." I groaned and pulled out, moving to her and burying my face in her exposed folds.
Percy
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:05 pm

I cried out and grabbed his head hard, holding him to me as I writhed beneath him. I screamed out as I came again, moaning as he continued to devour me, my body trembling.

Camilla Santiago - Page 5 Camilla_zps8246fb50

Last edited by Sarah on Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:04 am

I slid back into her and pumped hard and fast til we were bothing straaining, releasing hard at the same time.

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:11 am

I cried out his name, clinging to him as my orgasm rocked through me. He hovered over me, both of us panting as we tried to catch our breath. "Oh god... damn Percy that was amazing," I whispered.

Last edited by Sarah on Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:31 pm

" Hell yes it was, you...., damn" I laughed, taking a deep breath. " Whoo wee woman."
Percy
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:54 pm

I blushed. "I um... I'm a little out of practice. You though... god you were incredible."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 5:15 pm

I chuckled, "Baby you don't need practice."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 7:21 am

I laughed softly and moved into his arms as he lay on the bed. "Maybe that'll give you incentive to hurry back, cause I definitely want to do that again," I said and kissed his chest.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:12 am

I got to Percy's and knocked.
Camilla Santiago - Page 5 Ace5fbf6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:17 am

Camilla answered the door and let Asher in. "Wow, where the hell you been stranger?"

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:21 am

"Out browsing around, ya know. Just taking some time and getting a feel for everything." I said "Look, I'm going back to Kampfer. Q's been missing for two weeks, left Brown Eyes a letter saying that's where he was heading. I know you wanted to go find your daughter, was wondering if you'd wanna come along?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:42 am

I looked at Cami and then back to Asher. "Yeah, i had planned on leaving tonight, morning at the earliest. We need to get ahead of this storm."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:25 pm

"Yeah, we do. It's going to be a bitch when it gets here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:07 pm

I looked at Cami and then kissed her deep and slow. "I'll be back soon."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:19 pm

"Okay. I love you. Please be safe."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:17 pm

I told her i would and Asher and i headed out.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camilla Santiago
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Kampfer :: Personals-
Jump to: