City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Camilla Santiago

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Loria
Admin

Camilla Santiago - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:31 pm

"What do you think Camilla? Should we?"
Camilla Santiago - Page 2 Harley_zps27ee344e
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 2:36 pm

I looked at her , then the sister and back to her. "Why would anyone wanna hurt two very beautiful and kind women?"Camilla Santiago - Page 2 Percykampfer
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 2:49 pm

"Well I don't know about this one, being a Keeper, but he needs to get back to his people. It's up to you, you know I don't care." - Camilla

"You do have amnesia." I told him "It's just the way they are, they're evil."
I said and nodded "The women may need us."
Camilla Santiago - Page 2 Harley_zps27ee344e
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 3:09 pm

"You're right," I said to my sister. "Let's get ready and go then." - Camilla
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 3:11 pm

"I guess its settled then, you can help with the females who are not gonna trust us at all.'

Camilla Santiago - Page 2 Linkkampfer-1
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 5:31 pm

"I don't have any problem with that at all." I took the empty bowl to the sink then went over to Link. "Is it safe to bring him?" I asked quietly. """He doesn't remember anything now, but what if he remembers later? What if he's hurt some of the people coming? We're going to your home, so it's your call, but I'm not going to leave him alone here."

Camilla
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:41 pm

Link - "There's enough of us to take him down if he acts up, but... he looks like he's not doing anything to anyone anytime soon."

Camilla - I nodded. "Okay then, I guess he's coming too then," I said and went to pack some things.

Percy - "Hey, don't I get a say? I... I mean I may have a family, a wife and kids," I said, not seeing a ring on my finger.

Camilla - "Sorry to say, but no, you really don't get a say. They need my sister's and my help, I'm not leaving you here alone becasue I don't know you or anything about you, and besides that you need to be taken care of right now. So you're going to come with us."

Link - I laughed and looked at Camilla. "Well if he acts up, we just leave him in the woods, animals will like the treat."

Camilla - I laughed. "Sounds like a good plan to me," I said then winked at the guy. "You get to learn how to survive in the wild, consider it an opportunity."

Percy - "I guess I'm outnumbered." I sighed, wishing I knew who I was and what I was leaving behind.

Camilla - "Yup, seems so. We'll take care of you though. Provided your memory stays gone and you don't turn back into a dick," I said the last part quietly to myself.

Percy - "Maybe you should just leave me here, if I'm already being classified as a dick. Why are all these... whatever they are called, all dicks?"

Camilla - I looked at him. "You really have no clue about anything right now, do you?" I said, not meaning it in a mean way. "They just are. They think they're entitled to anything and everything, just because of their station, their position, whatever. They take anything and everything they want, and I mean everything, and have no regard for whether or not they hurt anyone. Which they usually do. And badly."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:04 pm

"I can hardly believe i was that type of person, i...well i just dont feel that inside."

Percy

"Good. I hope it stays that way too."

Camilla

"Well a quick bullet to the forehead will end all stupidity there's a female there who is terrified of keepers."

Link

I shook my head. "Well we'll just keep him away from her then. I don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable. They're going there to be safe."

Camilla
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 8:25 pm

"I would never hurt anyone, i...well i dont feel like i would." i said.

Camilla Santiago - Page 2 Percykampfer

"You may not feel like that now, but you can't remember anything and that's the problem. We'll just have uo keep an eye on you, that's all. Are we ready to go?" I asked Link.

Camilla Santiago - Page 2 Camilla

"Yes, i...i think i know where they are in five, a house and barn."

I looked at him. "How do you know that?"

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:28 pm

"I heard the guys talking before the explosions, now enough questions, we need to go."

"Okay bossy," I teased. "Want to help me get him on that cart out there?" I asked as Harley took our two bags out.

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 8:16 pm

Link - "I heard the guys talking before the explosions, now enough questions, we need to go."

Camilla - "Okay bossy," I teased. "Want to help me get him on that cart out there?" I asked as Harley took our two bags out.

Link - "Sure, come on." i said and limped a few steps, then stepped hard to push the soreness away.

Camilla- "You should get on the cart, you're going to damage that leg more."

Link - "Ill be fine, i have done more with worse, trust me."

Camilla- "Doesn't mean you should, but your choice," I said and shrugged. We got Percy in the cart and made sure we had our bags then headed out, Harley leading the horse and walking by Link while I walked behind in case Percy needed anything on the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 4:12 pm

"Well maybe me getting my own cabin with Link would be a better idea, you girls keep your own."

Camilla Santiago - Page 2 Percy
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 5:51 pm

"If you don't want to live with us... I mean I guess that's fine. Harley wants to stay with Link so I guess... I mean I'll be alright by myself. No big deal," I said trying to sound offhand.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:51 pm

"No, actually right now, Link agrees with me. He is in the Cabin next door, i jst....well its just not right."

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 10:30 am

"And why exactly is that?"

Camilla
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 7:51 pm

"I dont know, i just know i shouldnt be living with you. Not....i mean i dont know if im married for petes sake."

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 10:41 pm

"We'd have separate rooms Percy, it's not like I'm asking you to... shack up with me or whatever. It's fine if you don't want to. I'd like to though."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 10:59 pm

"Why do you want me here, i mean you really dont know me. I could be a rapist and all the other good things that came with my apparent role."

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 2:08 am

"I seriously doubt it. I pride myself on being a good judge of character and... the time I've spent with you these past weeks... you're not a bad person Percy. I like you."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 2:18 am

"Well, someone obviously disagreed with you enough to want me dead. I have the weirdest feeling i did something really shitty, to someone i loved."

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 2:28 am

"You don't know what happened, and I can't judge you on something I know nothing about. I know what I've seen, and you don't seem like a bad person to me."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 2:26 pm

"Well something inside tells me...i didnt just get shot by accident. I did something to someone, somewhere."
Camilla Santiago - Page 2 Percykampfer
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:54 pm

"Why are you picking at it Percy? Why don't you just... let it be, move on? This is a new start for everyone. This place is amazing, and w-... just let it go."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:56 pm

I looked at her and shook my head, "I may have a family, children. You say let it go, well its not that easy." i said and shook my head. "Why are you so hell bent on me not remembering?"Camilla Santiago - Page 2 Percykampfer
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:07 pm

I sighed and looked away from him. "Because I don't want you to remember something that... that makes you want to leave. I don't want you to leave Percy."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camilla Santiago
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Kampfer :: Personals-
Jump to: