City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Admin

Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 4:50 am

"You don't tell me what to do Asher! We may be dating but you don't own me! That is my sister, and I will do whatever the fuck I want. I said it once and I'll say it again, you are not going to touch her."

Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 11 Timber-3
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 4:55 am

"The hell I'm not! She killed Joanna and my baby! Am I supposed to forgive that? Not to mention she's never given a fuck about you. I love you, let me protect you."
Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 11 Ace5fbf6
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 4:58 am

"There's nothing to protect me from! I can take care of myself, I always have! Besides, she's been bitten by a snake, she's passed out and handcuffed to a bed, what's she gonna go, chase me down? I'm going to see her Asher and you're not coming with me. You lay one hair on her head and I will never forgive you," I said and turned around, walking out of the cabin.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:09 pm

"Oh, fuck no." I said and left the cabin following her. I didn't even give a shit if people were watching or hearing "With everything she's done she deserves a hell of a lot more than a snake bite. Fuck. Her." She was still walking away and I reached out, grabbing a hold of her "She killed Jo and my baby. MY BABY! How in the fuck do you expect me to move on from that? Not to mention I watched your daddy dearest take my mother as well. Fuck you, if you go to her and you can stay there. I've done everything for you, and you're being pretty ungrateful."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:24 pm

I felt tears in my eyes and blinked them away quickly, refusing to shed them, angry and hurt at what he'd just said. "Fuck me. Wow. Okay. I'm sorry I'm being so fucking ungrateful that my flesh and blood is out there and you want to kill her. I know what she's like, I know what she's done, but I also know what she used to be like. My father brainwashed her, he changed her, you have no idea why she is the way she is. But if she's come all the way out here alone, I know there's some hope for her. I'm sorry about what happened to Joanna and your baby. I know you'll never get over it and I don't expect you too, but you know what Asher, I've lost a hell of a lot too. I walked in on my dead mother right after my father killed her. He took everything away from me, and I am not going to let you take her from me too. If you don't want me anymore because of that, then... so be it," I said and turned around to start walking again.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:33 pm

"She took my flesh and blood, Timber. Don't preach to me about dead mothers, I know all about that fucked up shit. All of us that are here do, it's what brought us here to begin with." I stopped talking for a moment and just looked at her, she was determined to go and I hated it. "Why am I even talking to you? So be it. Get the hell out of here." I glared.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:37 pm

"My father and Jasper took your mother, not Linna, and for that I am sorry. And I am sorry for all that she did to you, but she wasn't in her own mind. Maybe now she is. I have every right to go see her, and not you or anyone else is going to stop me." I shook my head and started to turn back around, but stopped and looked at him again. "Is this it? Are we over?" I asked quietly.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:42 pm

"I wish words could explain how I feel about you making excuses for that sick twisted bitch." I chuckled some, I had been an idiot to fall for this girl. Should have known she would hurt me from the start "Someone will bring your shit to you. Answer your question?" I asked and walked away from her.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:45 pm

I couldn't say anything back to him as he walked away from me. God I wished I had never even come here. Anything my father had ever done to me, didn't come anywhere close to hurting as much as this did. I turned around and went slowly into the woods, feeling like a million eyes were on me. When I got into the trees I couldn't hold it back any longer and sank to my knees, my sobs shaking me to my core.

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:47 pm

I had stood in the doorway, watching all of that go down, and shook my head as Asher walked back to the house. "What have you done," I said softly.

Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 11 Darlene
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:51 pm

I simply shrugged "Washed my hands." I said and went inside, no one was saying anything and Ethan was staring at me. By the look in his eyes I knew he remembered everything now "Sorry, Ethan." I told him and he said it was okay and I hugged him "I wish I could have protected you back then from seeing that." I let him go "I'm leaving again tonight. Gotta find Q." I said to all of them and put my boots on. I wanted to check on Elena before I left again.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:53 pm

"Oh no you don't. You are going nowhere until we have a serious talk. I need everyone to clear out now, please, I need to have a talk with my son."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:55 pm

"You heard her. Move it." I told all of them and they cleared out of the house. I kissed Darlene before I left "I usually say he's just like her but what just happened...that was all Jacobs."
Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 11 7f92920f
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:07 pm

"I always did think he has your fiery temper," I said and kissed him back. "We'll be alright." I kissed him again then he left. I went into the living room where Asher was. "What could possibly have possessed you to speak to her like that?" I asked softly as I sat down across from him.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:12 pm

"I hate Linna. Simple as that...and it hurts to know Timber would go to her even after what Linna did to me."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:22 pm

"Linna is her sister, her flesh and blood Asher," I said softly. "She has lost so much. If she can get back even a sliver of that, don't you think she'd want to take that chance? Besides, she never said she was going to choose Linna over you. All she said she was doing was going to talk to her. She does have that right." I looked at him and sighed. "You however, had no right to speak to her the way you did. I understand why you're angry, but you were raised so much better than that. You love her, and I know you know she's nothing like her father. But the way you just treated her pretty much said you think she's just like them. And to break up with her simply because she wanted to go see her... As much as you're hurt right now, can you imagine how hurt she must be feeling?"

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:38 pm

"Where was Linna when Cade was beating her? Having her raped? Killing their mother? Linna isn't shit to me and Timber should have better sense than to trust her. What happens if Linna isn't here for a friendly visit? It puts all of us in jeopardy. If Timber were to come back here and Linna is up to no good...that's a risk I'm not willing to take. My feelings don't matter right now, lives do."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:49 pm

"Of course your feelings matter. Feelings always matter. Besides, you already made yours clear to her and everyone else in shouting distance. You're not seeing the big picture here Asher. I heard the whole exchange between the both of you. Timber never said she was going to choose Linna over you, and she never said that she trusts her. She simply said she was going to talk to her. What harm is there in that? If there's anyone in either of these two camps that can find out what she's doing here, odds are it's going to be Timber." I reached across and took his hand. "Look. Not that this would ever happen, but what if it were you and Ethan? Or Mason for that matter? What if either of them had done some of the things Linna has done? You would still love them, because they're your brothers."

Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 11 Darlene_zps66aef270
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:56 pm

"They aren't Linna and never will be so I don't have to worry about that. And I'm sorry, but I really don't give a shit if everyone over heard or not. I worry about Linna hurting her somehow. Physically, emotionally, it doesn't matter. Not like I can say much now anyway, I know I hurt her. Seen it in her eyes and it might make me a bastard but right now I still don't care. I feel dead inside."

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:00 pm

"I know they're not Linna, I never said they were. I know they'll never be anything like her. I was just trying to get you to see it from Timber's point of view. Linna may have done some horrendous things, but she is still her sister. She came all the way out here alone. She's on her deathbed Asher, she's not going to be hurting anyone. Yes you hurt Timber, but I don't think you've lost her. She's angry and hurt yes, but I'm sure she can look past it. You have to realize that Timber needs to do this. You have to put aside your anger about this and talk to her, or you're going to lose her for good. Don't leave like this, don't leave angry and with this void between the two of you. You'll regret it so much if you do."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:06 pm

"I hope Linna dies, if she lives I'll have to kill her myself and then Timber will hate me anyway. Regardless, this is going to end badly. So a void doesn't really matter."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:09 pm

I sighed, hating what I had to say but knowing I had to say it. "And what is that going to accomplish Asher? More bloodshed is not going to help anything. Killing Linna... is not going to bring Joanna or your baby back," I said softly. "Doing that will only kill Timber, and despite how you feel about Linna, I know you don't want to hurt Timber, especially not as badly as that would."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:28 pm

"Killing Jasper and Cade wouldn't repair the rape or murders but plenty of people want them dead."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:32 pm

"Jasper and Cade are dangerous. Jail will not hold them for long, you have to know that. They will not stop at what they've done, they'll keep going until someone stops them. Their murders would save a lot of heartache, and a lot of lives I'm sure. We don't know what Linna's intentions are. She came here alone, unarmed, unprotected. She's not here to hurt anyone."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:34 pm

"If it had been your baby would you feel the same way? Her existence eats at my soul."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next