City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Admin

Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm

"You forget. I have been exactly where you are. It has been my baby. I don't know who the Peacekeeper was that raped me until I lost my child. He never showed his face. But even if I did know who he was, his death would not bring my child back. Nothing can. I will carry the heartache of that loss with me for the rest of my life. But I have two beautiful daughters, three amazing sons, and another child on the way. Not to mention a husband who is the most amazing man I have ever known. I live for them, for all of you. That's what you have to do. You have all of your family around you. And you have a girl who loves you more than anything, you can see it in her face. Don't let your anger ruin that."

Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 12 Darlene_zps66aef270
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm

"I love you, I always have. When my mother died you stepped up and helped Dad raise us. I have a lot of respect for you, and I know hurting those who hurt us won't bring them back but it still has to be done." I sighed and grabbed a shirt, pulling it on "I'm checking on Elena then heading out. Love you." I said and left.
Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 12 Ace5fbf6
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:47 pm

I watched him go and sighed heavily then got up and slowly headed back home.

Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 12 Darlene_zps66aef270
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:39 pm

Percy and I swung by to pick up Sebastien, he was ready to go so I said my goodbyes and we left the camp.
-Asher
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:01 am

They got me back to the house and led me inside. I walked around slowly, touching his things, the animals he'd carved out of wood, the table he'd made, the firewood stacked by the door. I went slowly to the bedroom and took out one of his shirts, sitting down on the bed and holding it to me, breathing in his scent and letting it fill me.

Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 12 Timber_zps074b7919
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:04 am

Lea and I sat at the kitchen table, letting Timber do what she needed to do.
Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 12 Abi3_zps949bbf97
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:13 am

I felt a flutter in my stomach and tears filled my eyes all over again. I put my hand over my stomach and felt it again. Pepper had said I would feel this.... I was feeling the baby move for the first time.... How could my heart swell with joy and be shattering all at the same time? I held the shirt tightly to me, letting the tears come hard and fast until I was sobbing.

I knocked on the door then eased it open. "Hey..." I said when I saw them at the table. "I uh... I saw you guys come in here. How is she?"

Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 12 Ezra_zpsae525a05
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:37 am

I shook my head "She's devastated. We told her to rest but she needs her time to mourn so we're letting her do that until she needs to eat and sleep.
Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 12 Lea2_zps14d44955
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 11:09 am

I nodded and came in, walking slowly to the table. "I... I can't be there anymore... with Dad. He's so angry, I just..." I shook my head and sat down.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 1:02 pm

"You're welcome to stay here with us."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 1:15 pm

I nodded and looked up when Abi set a mug of tea in front of me. "Thanks," I said quietly and took a sip. "He threw the coffee table last night," I said quietly. "Today... well, let's just say we're gonna need a new chair." I sighed. "I know he'd never actually hurt anyone, but I'm kinda worried about Mom being there with him... while he's this angry. She's not supposed to have any stress, with the baby."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 1:28 pm

"She can come here too if she wants, we'll take care of you guys."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:23 pm

"I know you would. I can just imagine how well that'd go over with him though," I said and sighed.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:53 pm

"My Dad had moments like that every now and then after Brett left. Not knowing if he was alive or dead...it can really wear a person down."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 11:23 pm

Ezra- "I'm worried about him, but I'm worried about Mom more. Stanton said before we left, and Pepper said it too, no stress. And lo... losing Asher and Sebastien has been hard enough."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 11:49 pm

"Can anyone talk to him right now that he'd actually listen to?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 11:55 pm

I shrugged. "Jack talked to him last night but the only thing that resulted in was him getting shit-faced drunk. And he's still pissed today. So I don't know."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:02 am

I sighed and shook my head "Figures. Men are so...difficult."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:21 am

"Yeah, you can say that again."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:23 am

"Where's Caleb?" I asked Ezra. I still hadn't talked to him much since our argument before the storm.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:29 am

I shrugged. "He said before he left this morning he had to go take care of something after the funeral but wouldn't say what it was."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:34 am

"Oh." I muttered, thinking about Cameron then. I hadn't talked to him since our fight after the storm and I missed him. We talked for a little while longer and Ezra went back to check on her mom while Lea and I stayed with Timber. She cried half the night but atleast she wasn't by herself.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:48 am

Asher - It had been a long, exciting, and emotional day. Once everyone had semi settled down we all called it a night, I held the front door open for Timber "Ladies First."

Timber - I smiled. "Thanks," I said and went in, immediately going to make some tea. My stomach had been churning all day and I'd barely managed not to throw up, but hadn't gotten a chance to drink any tea yet to settle it.

Asher - "I'd ask if you were alright but that would be a stupid question wouldn't it?" I asked, following her into the kitchen area "I'm sorry for scaring you, and everyone else too."

Timber - "I'm just glad you're home. I've really missed you. So has everyone else, but I'm sure you could tell that." I smiled at him again then looked out the window as I sipped my tea. "What was it like up there?"

Asher - I went over and sat down in a chair. I needed to tell her about Cade and what all had happened...hell I needed to say a lot of things to this woman. She's the love of my life and it took being away from her to finally realize it "It was...not much different. They're rebuilding back District One and Victoria is trying to change things around for the better if they'll let her."

Timber - I nodded. "Good. That's good. What about now that's she's gone? What's gonna happen now?"
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:51 am

I shrugged a little and shook my head "I have no idea. If they don't put a stop to some of those Capitol officials who think they're untouchable, Kampfer won't last much longer."
Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 12 AsherJacobs_zpsc5fd3ac1
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:53 am

"Maybe that wouldn't be such a bad thing," I said softly. I sighed and knew I had to get this over with. There was no way to say it except to just blurt it out. "Asher... I saw Pepper and... the timing... The baby... the baby might not be yours," I whispered and bit my lip.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann
Page 12 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next