City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Admin

Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:49 pm

I frowned a little, wondering who would be knocking. Sebastien had gone to bed awhile ago and I was wondering where in the world Asher was, he should've been back a long time ago. I went to the door and answered it. "Aurora... hi, can I help you?"

Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 3 Timber-3
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:52 pm

"Hi Timber. Is Asher home? It's Quin....he's gone." I said trying not to cry "He...he went back...he left me a note and I don't know what to do."
Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 3 39235e38
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:58 pm

"What? Oh my god, why would he do that? Here, come on in," I said and held the door open for her. "I... actually don't know where Asher is. I thought he was with all of you. He said he'd be back, he should've been back by now. I haven't been able to go look for him because the kids are all in bed."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:39 pm

"How long has he been gone?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:02 am

"Awhile. A few hours," I said, trying not to show my worry but knowing I was failing.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:24 am

"Quin too...do you think...they left together?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:57 am

"I... I don't know. Why would Asher leave though? He said he would be back. He wouldn't leave without telling me... would he?"

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:09 am

I sighed "I don't know...Quin and I were supposed to get married tomorrow and he left anyway..."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:13 am

I sighed. "I'm sorry. It'll be okay, I know it will. Do you... want to stay awhile? You don't have to, it just... gets kinda lonely when most everyone hates you."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:28 am

"I don't hate you...you didn't only save Ezra's life. You saved mine and Bastian's too by sponsoring her. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:40 am

I smiled a little. "No need to thank me. It's... well it was my fault... she was in there in the first place. I never got to say sorry to her... to her or Caleb... for what I did. I regret it every single day. I regret a lot of things."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:46 am

"They're here with us. You should talk to them, Timber. It would clear the air some." I told her and started to finally break down "I can't believe I'm about to do this here..." I said sitting down in a chair "I think I'm pregnant, Timber."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:49 am

"Oh wow... that's great, happy news to start over with. Does Quin know?"

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:02 am

I shook my head "No...he doesn't know. I wanted to be positive before I told him and...and now he's gone. What if he doesn't come back?" I asked "You know...I can relate to everyone having something against you. When the Capitol sent us to District Six from Two...they weren't nice to me at all."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:20 am

I reached out and took her hand on instinct. "He'll come back. Don't lose faith in that okay?" I said and squeezed her hand before letting it go. "I remember your dad. Sorry, your step dad. I can see why people would be like that. Doesn't make it right though. At least he never made you do anything to hurt anyone else. The people that hate me have every right to."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 6:14 am

"I think with time they'll eventually get over it, they need to consider who your father was."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 6:29 am

"It doesn't matter to them. I'm the one that tipped him off, because he made me, but still I'm the one that did it. I can never make up for all the people that were hurt because of me. I'm sure he could've found the information he needed on his own, but it's the fact that I did it for him. I'm a part of all of that. It's something I can't take back. I wish I could, but I can't."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:25 pm

"You caught Asher's attention, of all people. Tell me, how did that happen anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:54 pm

"That... actually happened... when I was in the woods... spying on Ezra and Caleb. I had to get back by a certain time, dad's orders, or I'd be in trouble. I ran into Asher when I was taking off, he grabbed me and wasn't gonna let me go so... I stabbed his hand. Later when... when dad beat me pretty bad... Allegra took me to his house, to see if they'd hide me. He let me stay in the loft in the barn. Guess he... hadn't stopped thinking about me since I stabbed him," I said and laughed a little. "How did you and Quin meet?"

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:09 pm

"Just like him to be turned on by being hurt." I smiled a little "Well, we met in the woods too. I was hunting in his spot and he caught me, we had an argument...he threw a rock at me." I shook my head "It's pretty funny now, we despised each other.'
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:32 pm

I couldn't help but laugh a little. "Well it's pretty clear you two were meant to be together, anyone can see that."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 7:03 pm

"Same with you and Asher, I seen you two arguing earlier. The chemistry was about to catch fire."

Last edited by Loria Colwell on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 7:09 pm

I laughed a little. "I love him... so much. He just... he wants to take care of everyone, all the time, and this is just one time he really needs to let it go. He wanted to know who'd been bugging me. It's only been comments here and there, nothing for him to get all worked up over. Going after them for what they've said is only going to make things worse. Especially considering who some of them are. They'll get used to me eventually. I hope anyway."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:49 pm

"Quin's the same way. Once, some of the District Six kids threw me into the river and it's obvious now that I can't swim. Quin saved me, and he's been by my side ever since actually. He's saved me more than once, it's what they do. I do see where you're coming from though, like right now Quin is gone back for revenge. I wish he could be happy here and let it go."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:12 pm

"I don't think he can, to be honest. After all the Peacekeepers put them through, put all of us through, it's not something they can just put behind them."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann   Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asher Jacobs & Timber Lehmann
Page 3 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next