City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Victoria Pierce

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Loria
Admin

Victoria Pierce - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 1:14 pm

"Yes, I'll take you to see him in the morning if that's what you wish. I'll start planing for his funeral arrangements, it'll be private of course."
Victoria Pierce - Page 5 VictoriaPierce_zps17213fbb
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 1:17 pm

I nodded a little and tried to wipe the tears away but they just kept coming. "Can you... take me... to see him now? Please?" I whispered.

Victoria Pierce - Page 5 Caitlin
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 1:37 pm

"Yes, I'll take you now. I'll call and let them know we're coming." I told her and put my arms around her as she cried "He was sorry, he told me that at the prison."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 1:49 pm

"Sorry for what?" I choked out against her. "What did he say he was sorry for?"

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:09 pm

"He was sorry for...everything. Everything he dad and became, he was sorry for all of it."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:10 pm

"That has to count for something... right?"

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:15 pm

"Yes, I believe it does. Before he escaped prison I went to see him one evening, he was surprisingly kind to me. He left everything to you, except his funds. But I already put them in an account just for you."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:34 pm

"What about you? You didn't have to do that."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:36 pm

"I'll be fine, we just always wanted what was best for you."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:36 pm

I nodded. "I know. Let's go," I said quietly and stood up.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:37 pm

"Alright, let me have the car brought around, I'm... just not up for driving right now."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:38 pm

I nodded. "I understand. I'm not either." We went downstairs and she went to talk to the men in the other room then came out to wait with me. "So who are those guys? That one was hurt really badly."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:40 pm

"They were in a scuffle, the one is Asher Jacobs so they couldn't really go into a hospital." I told her as the car was brought around and we were assisted inside of it.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:54 pm

I nodded slowly. "That looked like... way more than a scuffle, but I'll take your word for it," I said and got in the car with her.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:36 pm

I couldn't lie to her, it wouldn't be fair. I hated to tell her the ugly truth but I knew my daughter and she would be upset if she heard it from anyone else "Alright. It was...way more than a scuffle. The young man on the bed, that was Quin Bast. Jasper and Cade had been holding him at the cabin and they...tortured him."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:47 pm

I closed my eyes, swallowing hard, trying to hold back my emotion. "Why... why would they do that?" I whispered.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:49 pm

"I'm guessing Quin followed them and was caught."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:59 pm

"But still... how could they... he was mutilated... How could they do that to him?" I whispered, fighting tears.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 4:02 pm

"I wish I had an answer for that sweetie, I really do." I told her as we pulled up to the morgue. I took a deep breath when our door was opened and we stepped from the vehicle. Just hours ago I was holding him in my arms...
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 4:04 pm

I started to walk towards the building then stopped. "No. I can't... I can't do this," I said and got back in the car. "Take me back. Just take me back home. Please," I said and buried my face in my hands.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 4:08 pm

My heart broke, I knew this wouldn't be easy for her. I got back into the car with her and patted her back "Honey are you sure? Whatever you want we'll do it."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 4:09 pm

"I can't... I can't... see him like that," I whispered out, tears threatening again. "Please take me home."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 4:26 pm

I nodded "Alright." I said and told them to take us back home. It didn't take very long and when we pulled in Caitlin ran into the house and to her room. I wiped the tears away and went inside, heading to my study. I pulled out the papers Jasper had given me at the prison and started looking over them again when I found an unopened envelope with my name written on the front. It was his hand writing, I'd know it anywhere and I opened it up.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 5:07 pm

Vicky,

If you're reading this, it means I'm already dead or I'm going to be soon. There's nothing I can say that can take back, or make up for, everything that I've done, all the pain that I've caused you, and everyone else. The drugs changed me, I became a different person because of them. A sick person. I could control what I did, all of that was me. As hard as that is for you to hear. I drew away from you, not because I hated you, but because I could not bear to inflict my evil upon you and our daughter any longer. I love you Victoria. I have from the moment I laid eyes on you in that meadow, with your hair flowing down your back like flames. The first time I heard your voice... like the perfect melody to my ears. I kept all of our memories, every one... I never forgot a moment. I am sorry I left you the way that I did. I just knew you would be better off without me. I loved you, love you, enough to let you go. I know that without me, you and Caitlin will have the life you truly deserve. That's how, when I'm leaving this earth, no matter how I die, I will leave it in peace. Please tell her that I love her, and always have, from the moment I held her in the hospital and looked into her gorgeous eyes, exactly like yours. She's wonderful, and I always cherished her, even if I couldn't be around her. That was for the best though. I love you both, and I hope above all that you remember the good times, before everything went to hell. Every night I remembered holding you, wishing you were in my arms, even though that was never a possibility. As much as we loved each other... we never really were meant to be were we? I love you... always.

Take care my love.

Jasper
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 5:31 pm

My hands were shaking as I tucked the letter back into it's envelope. I managed to stand and made it to my safe where I locked it away. God, I had loved that man with everything I had. Leaving that prison knowing that was the last time I would ever see him alive again had left me stricken with grief. Then news announced his escape and even though I knew where he was hiding I just couldn't bring myself to go after him. Putting him in prison to face a death sentence had nearly killed her anyway. Everyone would be thrilled by the news of him and Cade, and she didn't blame them. Jasper had done terrible, unspeakable things to innocent women. But they could never understand how she felt and she didn't expect them too. Ever. It felt like the floor was swallowing her but in reality she had collapsed, sobbing into her hands and just screaming. From the hurt, pain, and anger....just all of it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Victoria Pierce
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next