City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Loria
Admin

Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 3:52 am

"I'm so happy we're together again." I smiled.
Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 2 Sheridan_zps8c07180f
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 3:56 pm

I hugged them both. "How you both feeling?"
Scarlett
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:17 pm

"I feel good, what about you? You're glowing." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:22 pm

"I feel great, even better now that I have both of you back with me. It's been way too long."

Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 2 Faye-2
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:42 pm

I looked at them, smiling. "I'm moving in with Cruz. He...well he's in love with me too." I said softly.
Scarlett
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:06 pm

I smiled. "Oh sweetie, congratulations. I'm happy for you. I... I do want to meet him... just... slowly okay? I know he's not Jasper... just that they look alike. I'll be on my best behavior I promise," I said and smiled at her.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:04 pm

"No way! Oh, I'm so happy for you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:20 pm

I smiled and then looked out the window. "Here they come. Faye i promise, hes nothing like that other man, okay."

Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 2 Scarlettkampfer
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:19 pm

I nodded. "I know. I believe you sis."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 5:44 pm

I saw him coming down the hill with cole and smiled. " Baby come here, I want you to meet Faye. My other sister and well seems your ex sister in law."
Scarlett
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 5:48 pm

God he looked identical to Jasper it was startling, the sight of him had me freezing in fear for a moment. I forced myself to relax and took a good look at him. The more I looked, the more the similarities faded, mostly in his eyes. Jasper's eyes had never looked that kind. "It's nice to meet you," I said quietly.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:49 pm

"Nice to meet you, Faye." I smiled.
Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 2 CruzOstermann_zps326ce0ef
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:22 pm

"God you even sound like him," I said quietly then shook my head. "I apologize, I didn't mean for that to come out."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:41 pm

"It's okay, don't worry about it. Just, please don't shoot." I teased.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:27 am

I smiled a little. "No worries there. Even if there were a reason to, I couldn't hurt my sister that way," I said and smiled at Scarlett. "This will take some getting use to, but you seem like a nice enough guy. Feel blessed that you're not like your brother."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:18 pm

We talked a bit and I told Sherri I'd be back later. "Faye, wanna see my place?"
Scarlett
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:04 pm

"Yes, I would love to," I said and got up, following her out.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:53 pm

I hugged Sheri and told her we'd see her soon. "Cruz baby, come with us okay."
Scarlett
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:41 pm

"Alright." I smiled and followed them out.
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 8:32 pm

Darnell and I decided it would be a better idea to clean Diego up before we told Carlisle and Sheri, they'd already been through enough and we knew they'd want to see him immediately. Once we were finished we made a stretcher to carry him on and it was like burying Feeny and Trace all over again. Goddamn we'd all been through enough but yet the other camp had too. I knew Victoria and Caitlin had arrived but I was too nervous to go around them just yet. We made it to their cabin and I took a deep breath "Let's do this."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 8:43 pm

I sighed. "I'm really not looking forward to this," I said quietly.

Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 2 Darnell
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:07 pm

"Me either...not at all." I went up the shirt set of steps and knocked on the door when Sheridan answered.

"Cruz? I asked and seen Darnell behind him, a worried look on both of their faces. "What wrong?" I asked, also realizing they wouldn't even be here this late unless something had happened.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:11 pm

"Good evening Sherri. I'm sorry it's so late but... it's about Diego," I said quietly. I had no idea what to say so just stepped to the side so she could see the stretcher.

Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 2 Darnell
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:28 pm

I looked past him and seen the stretcher...seen Diego laying on it. He was so still...no...no...he couldn't be. He just couldn't be. I felt myself scream and I was unable to stop.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:19 pm

I came running out and caught Sherri as her knees gave out from under her. "What the fuck ha-" I stopped when I seen the stretcher, slowly sinking to my knees, Sherri still in my arms. "What. Happened. Who did this to him."

Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 2 Carlisle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next