City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Loria
Admin

Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 11:23 pm

"Diego and some of the other boys jumped Quin...it was bad they...hung from a tree and beat him. Of course his family and friends showed up looking for him." I said, hating to reveal that Aurora was the actual one who had killed him "We weren't there when it happened but...they said Aurora is the one who took his life."
Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 3 CruzOstermann_zps326ce0ef
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 11:28 pm

I couldn't speak for a few minutes, felt like I was choking and like I was going to throw up all at the same time. "This never would've happened if he hadn't beat the shit out of Diego to begin with. This... this is not over," I said, slowly standing up, holding Sherri to me. "Will you... please bring him inside?"

Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 3 Carlisle
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 11:54 pm

"Of course. Help her inside." Darnell and I went to Diego and lifted his stretcher, bringing him in their house.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:00 am

I laid Sherri carefully on the couch and sat down beside her, putting my head in my hands. "Who else was involved in this?"

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:04 am

I looked over at Darnell and then gave Carlisle their names "They think we should meet and talk about what's happened."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:26 am

"What is there to talk about. They killed my son."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:54 am

"I understand but we have people here who associate with them often. Family members and such. Even Sherri has here sister Faye at the other camp."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:58 am

"I really don't care right now Cruz. No one, and I mean no one, crosses camps until I figure out what to do about this."

"Carlisle... we already promised Bella she could come see the baby whenever she wanted."

Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 3 Darnell

"I said no one. I need time to think about things, and figure all this out. I don't want anyone in danger."

"I'm not going back on my promise Carlisle. Bella didn't have anything to do with this."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 1:30 am

"He's right. This...this was between Quin and Diego..."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 1:35 am

"Yeah well it's a lot more widespread than just Quin and Diego. My son is... is dead and... and..." I ran my hands through my hair and broke down right there.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 5:06 pm

"I'm so sorry Carlisle, I know you're hurt and angry but I don't feel like going after them is the right call to make."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 5:51 pm

"They killed my son! How is it not right?"

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 6:10 pm

"Because we'll just lose more people if that happens, and we've lost enough. A fight over a girl should not have escalated like this, it was done."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 7:15 pm

I ran my hands roughly through my hair and shook my head. "I need some time alone with my wife and son," I said quietly.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 8:19 pm

"Of course." I said as Darnell and I left the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 9:09 pm

I pulled Sherri back into my arms and just held her.

We closed the door behind us and started walking. "Man this is gonna turn ugly if we don't get a handle on it. And soon."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 12:01 am

"We should meet with them regardless if he will or not. Diego and those boys had no right...let's not forget that he also snagged Allegra and Lea when they first arrived." I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 12:08 am

"I know. He's always been a hothead. And this... was over something so stupid. Quin had a right to be angry with him. He slept with his fiance."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 5:03 pm

"I would have kicked someone's ass too for something like that. I'm sure killing him was the last thing Aurora wanted to do." I sighed and shook my head "What the hell are we going to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 10:04 pm

I shook my head. "No idea. We need to do something though, and soon. Before all hell breaks loose."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 10:05 pm

"He won't meet with them, maybe we should go over there ourselves."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 10:10 pm

"That might be a good idea. You have time now?"

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 10:22 pm

"Yeah, I have the time. Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 10:34 pm

We headed off into the woods and in the direction of the other camp.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 7:49 pm

After what seemed like a lifetime I pulled gently out of Carlisle's arms and went to heat up some water on the stove. "He...he needs to be cleaned up." I whispered.
Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 3 Sheridan_zps8c07180f
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next