City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Victoria Pierce

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Loria
Admin

Victoria Pierce - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 12:15 am

It's good that you had them around with you. I smiled and took another bite.
Victoria Pierce - Page 16 Lindsay_zpsc1f4e93a

I grinned "Sounds good, let's get home. I'll raid the garage for a handsaw and be right back."
Victoria Pierce - Page 16 AsherJacobs_zpsc5fd3ac1

"Those sneaky little pricks." I said and couldn't but laugh a little at the thought "They really suspected I wouldn't find out, huh? What about you? I can't leave you here."
Victoria Pierce - Page 16 VictoriaPierce_zps018df5d0
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 12:31 am

I smiled. Yeah it is. I owe them my life. They... they took me in when my mom passed away.

Victoria Pierce - Page 16 Sebastien_zps94d235d4

"Sounds good. Think you can get these stitches out of my face, you know, without stabbing me in the other eye or something? I'd really appreciate it."

Victoria Pierce - Page 16 Quin2

"Yes, they really thought you wouldn't find out. Because they're honestly idiots. And what do you mean you can't leave me here? You can and you will. I will be fine Victoria. I always am."

- Obedia
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 12:45 am

I'm sorry about your mom, how did she...she past? If you don't mind me asking.

"I think I can manage, we'll say." I chuckled and went to the garage. After some digging around I found a hand saw and headed back inside to Quin "Stitches or cast first?"

I uncovered myself and got out of bed "I have no choice this time, do I?" I asked and he shook his head no "Alright. We better warn everyone and them ready. How are we going to move them out of here? By vehicle?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 1:05 am

No I don't mind. She got sick. We didn't... have medicine or anything for her. She just stopped eating and... got really weak... then she passed away, I said and looked down, fighting at the tears that stung my eyes. I was determined not to cry. Crying wouldn't bring her back.

"Cast, please, it itches worse than the stitches. Just don't cut my arm off," I teased him.

"Yes. You're going to wait until night fall. You're going to have to take the van, with Adalee and Quin. And you'll need to take as many medical supplies as you possibly can. Adalee is far from healed. You'll wear a peacekeeper uniform and use your fake ID, so you can leave undetected," I said, not voicing how much I was going to miss her.

- Obedia
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 1:36 am

I'm so sorry...my mom got sick too. I signed You should know...my dad...you probably know him.

"Hold still. Now wouldn't be a good time to piss me off." I laughed and started to saw at the cast. It didn't take me too long and it finally broke into two pieces and fell off. I took out my pocket knife "Stitches are next. Don't even sneeze." I told him and barely took the blade across the stitches, cutting them apart "Looks like you healed nicely."

I nodded, taking it all in "Shit. This is going to be risky but if we don't...they'll kill us all." I went to him and hugged him tightly "I'll miss you, you've been like a Father to me. I can't thank you enough for everything you've done for me."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 1:52 am

I stopped eating and put my sandwich down. What do you mean? Who is he? I signed slowly.

I looked at my face when he put a little mirror in front of me and sighed. "Damn it. They're not subtle at all are they." I shrugged. "Oh well. I think they make me look distinguished, what do you think?" I said, trying to lighten the mood and slowly bent my arm in and out to get feeling back into it. "Would it be too uncomfortable if I asked you to help me get my shirt off? I want to get the stitches out of my chest too. Don't make a move on me though, legs or no legs I will kick your ass."

"I wish I could've done more," I said hugging her back hard. "You have always been like a daughter to me, and every day I am more and more proud of you. Take care of you and your daughter. I will take care of things here."

- Obedia
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:00 am

A Peacekeeper...his name is Marco.

"Brown Eyes is going to love you no matter what you look like, Q." I told him "Sure, I'll take those stitches out too. I'll try to contain my lust while you're shirtless. Only if you promise to contain yours, I need you to take out my stitches too. Cade fucking got me in the side."

"You'll stay in contact with me, somehow won't you?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:08 am

I froze in place for what seemed like forever. No... no way... Marco... tell me that's not true. I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. God I'm sorry.... I can't imagine having that sick bastard for a dad.

"He liked that knife a little too much," I said and shook my head. "Yeah I think I can contain myself, long as you don't start flexing those itty bitty muscles at me."

"I'm old school. I still have my carrier ravens. We can write letters to each other like we used to," I said and smiled at her.

- Obedia
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:38 am

If you don't want to spend time with my any longer, I understand. He is sick...really sick.

"Don't make me take you on a trip to the gun show, bitch." I chuckled and started to cut at the other stitches.

"I'd love that." I smiled and sighed again "I guess we better get moving."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:43 am

Yeah he is. He's hurt people that I really care about. Why wouldn't I want to spend time with you anymore though? It's not your fault he is the way he is.

"Oh you'd like that wouldn't you," I teased with a smirk, trying to stay still while he cut away the stitches. "Hey look, you can just about play tic-tac-toe on my chest."

I nodded. "Yes, we should. I want to help you pack."

- Obedia
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:01 am

I wasn't sure how would feel, is all.

"You should see my back. We can compare later if you want." I said, as I finished his stitches up a few minutes later "My turn."

"Thank you." I said as I went to my closet and pulled out a backpack. He came over and helped me pick out the right clothing I should take.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:05 am

I could never blame you for something that someone else did, that you had no part of. You can't help who your parents are. I'm friends with Timber Lehmann and you know who her dad is. Well, was, he's dead now.

"Contest of scars. Should we get a judge?" I asked and chuckled a bit. "Ooh take it off," I teased as he took his shirt off then laughed, surprising myself, I couldn't remember the last time I'd had a reason to laugh.

"Take anything you might want or need. Don't forget you won't be coming back," I said, helping her fold clothes and load them in her bag.

- Obedia
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:16 am

Thanks, you have no idea how much that makes me feel better.

"Oh, yeah. You like that?" I asked and jokingly started swinging my shirt around doing the helicopter.

"My husband will be so happy to see me." I said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:20 am

I smiled. I like you Lindsay. I'm not gonna stop just because of who your dad is. You're not him, not even close.

I snorted. "You gonna strip for me now? Damn I shoulda brought a few ones with me. Can you work the pole too?"

"Maybe it will be the reunion you never expected. You never know," I said and shrugged a little.

- Obedia
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:26 am

Levi isn't either, we got lucky.

"Ask Elena." I laughed and stood still, giving him the pocket knife "I should let you cut them before I pop one."

"Maybe." I shrugged. It didn't take us long to finish packing "I should go tell Caitlin. Will you notify everyone else?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 12:27 pm

I'd say you were more lucky that he wasn't around when you were growing up. No offense, but he is a sick son of a bitch. You were better off without him.

"That is way more information than I needed to know man," I teased and laughed before taking the knife from him and slowly slicing away the stitches. "Who stitched you up? They did a good job."

I nodded. "Yes of course," I said and kissed her cheek before going downstairs to find everyone else.

- Obedia
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 1:31 pm

I was always really afraid of him, I never had much to do with him.

"Sebastien did those after I stitched you up, I hadn't even realized I was hurt. I was too worried about you."

I hurried to Caitlin's room and knocked on the door "Caitlin, it's really important." I called to her.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 1:50 pm

Did he ever hurt you? I signed before I could stop myself.

I shook my head. "That always worrying about everyone else and never yourself thing... gotta end man," I said and looked at him. "You stitched me up?"

I went through the house and found Autumn Dove sitting with a sleeping Adalee. Winter, Jay, Lucus, Tara and David were with them. "I have some bad news."

- Obedia

I pulled myself slowly out of Milo's arms and wiped my eyes before going to open the door. "What is it? What's wrong?" I asked quietly.

Victoria Pierce - Page 16 Caitlin_zps2431459c
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 1:56 pm

I shook my head No, Levi made sure that never happened. But...he did hurt Rosalie and her family.

"I wish it could end but it's just the way I am." I said and then nodded "Yeah, I stitched you up. You were bleeding too bad and the doctor wasn't getting here fast enough."

I went into her room and shut the door "The Capitol knows what I've been doing here and they've put out an order for me to be arrested. We all have to leave as soon as possible." I told her "And there is something else I need to tell you."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:07 pm

"What is it? What's wrong?"
Victoria Pierce - Page 16 AutumnDove3_zps4a17d6d8
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:17 pm

What do you mean? What did he do to them? I asked, afraid to ask but needing to know.

I looked at him, not saying anything for a minute. "I really do owe you my life," I said quietly.

"What?" I said in shock. "But... how... how could they possibly know? What... what else? What else do you need to tell me?"

"The Capitol is aware of what has been going on here. No specifics, but they know Victoria is keeping fugitives. The order for her arrest has been made, and they are planning an ambush. All of you have to get out of here. Tonight. Victoria is going to go with you."

- Obedia
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:25 pm

He murdered her parents and tortured her...I'm not sure how but Levi does. They haven't told me.

"You'll have to save me one of these days, you know I'll find trouble eventually."

"You...you have a step father who lives in the Wilderness. Brayden styed with him when he wasn't here with Adalee and the kids...I'm sorry i never told you but he left a long time ago and I never...divorced him. You'll be meeting him, I'm sure." I said, my voice a little shaky "We'll talk more later, let Milo help you pack quickly. We have to get the hell out of here." I told her and walked back out of her room, running downstairs. I called for my servants "Start getting everyone out of here, now. And when they're done I want you all to go to Blake Kyle's home. Understood? He can protect you there so the Capitol cannot stick their claws into you." I told them and they wasted no time doing what I had asked.

"Oh my god. I'll start seeing to the vans." I told Obedia "Everyone grab what you have and let's hurry. Brady and Brayden will be back any minute, we'll need to be ready when they get here."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:40 pm

Oh my god. What a sick fucking bastard, I said and shook my head as Levi and Rosalie came in the room, saying we needed to go. What's going on?

"You know I will, if that time ever comes," I said as Obedia came in the room. I still didn't 100% trust him but he'd been here a lot and Victoria trusted him so I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I told them what I had told Autumn and the others. "I know this isn't the most convenient time for you to evacuate. Unfortunately it cannot be helped."

- Obedia

I just stood there in shock, trying to process what she'd told me. Milo took my hand and I looked at him. "Please tell me that you are coming too," I said softly.

The water had turned ice cold a long time before I finally got out. I dried off and put the pants on Asher had given me and was sitting on the bed, the shirt beside me, and drying off my hair when Mom came in.

Victoria Pierce - Page 16 Chad_zpsd3b3abd2
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:45 pm

"The Capitol knows we're here, they're coming for all of us and Victoria." I told them "Come on, we need to leave now." I told them and Sebastien signed to Lindsay since I hadn't really got the hang of sign language yet. They both hurried up and I handed Lindsay's bag to her, I had already packed for us.
Victoria Pierce - Page 16 RosalieBennet_zpse3668cb7

"Shit. We're on it." I told Obedia as Sebastien came into the room "Get the medical supplies rounded up and we'll get Q moved to the van "Looks like we're going home after all."

"You know it, baby. I'm getting my mom the hell out of here. Not to mention my Dad and siblings I have now. Come on, let's pack." I kissed her and we started getting her things together.
Victoria Pierce - Page 16 Milo_zps23730839

"We have to leave here as soon as possible, the Capitol knows and they're coming for us and Victoria. Help your sister get her things ready."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:56 pm

I packed all the medical supplies I could find then hurried upstairs and packed my stuff and Asher's then took the bags downstairs.

Sebastien

I lifted my arms as Asher and Sebastien came over and picked me up, carrying me to the van. "Damn if this doesn't make me feel inferior. Don't enjoy carrying me too much Asher," I teased.

Quin

"Come on, let's get in the van," I said to Rose and took her hand.

Levi

I went back in the room and started to slowly unplug Adalee's IV's, transferring them to something more portable. She didn't wake up the entire time and I wrapped another blanket around her before packing as many supplies from the room as I could.

Obedia

I didn't say anything, just nodded, and went to pack mine and Winter's stuff.

Chad

I looked at David and my heart ached. I didn't want to say goodbye.... "I guess... this is..." I stopped when the tv played the announcement theme and turned to look. They were showing David's face. "Oh shit."

Tara

Last edited by Sarah on Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Victoria Pierce
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next