City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Victoria Pierce

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Admin

Victoria Pierce - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:58 pm

We finished packing and went downstairs. "Come on Mom, we need to go," I said, putting my arm around her.

Caitlin
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:04 pm

"I would but then you may have to pack me around one of these days. You never know." Sebastien and I got him loaded into the van and started putting bags in the back as people brought them into the garage.
-Asher

I let Levi help me in the van but he quickly let go of my hand. I wasn't sure what to think about him, I didn't know if he liked me or just tolerated me.
-Rosalie

Brady and I got back and everything was chaos. I stopped Obedia and he told us what was going on, I went into Adalee's room and picked her up gently, taking her to the van.
-Brayden

"Son of a bitch." I muttered and Tara moved away from me quickly "Wait, I can explain. Really, I can."
-David

"Alright baby." I told her and I walked in and seen David's face on the television "What did you do?" I asked him and then shook my head "No time, get in the fucking van."
-Victoria.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:11 pm

I went back in the house and helped pack what was left then got in the van too.

Levi

I put my arm around Dove and kissed her. "This is it," I said as the boys got in the van. "And he's gone by the way. Slowly and painfully, if you can't tell by the blood all over me."

Brady

I shook my head. "No explanation needed. I knew I shouldn't have trusted you," I said and moved away from him when he tried to take my hand. I turned and went immediately to the van, getting in and moving as far back as I could.

Tara

I watched as everyone got in the van then watched out the back door as they loaded the other one and put Adalee inside. They shut the doors and the inside of the van went dark. We wouldn't be able to open the windows until we were well out of here, too risky. I felt the van start up and heard the garage doors open. Then we were off. I couldn't help but smile. We were finally going home. I couldn't wait to see my Angel again....

Quin
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:34 pm

Dove- I nodded "I love you, nothing can ever...ever change that." I told him as the van started rolling. We were leaving Kampfer, we were finally leaving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Victoria Pierce
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17