City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Victoria Pierce

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Loria
Admin

Victoria Pierce Empty
PostSubject: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:07 pm

Victoria Pierce Jessicachastain-vogueitalia-front
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Victoria Pierce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:08 pm

Obedia and I got back to my place and I went straight for the liquor cabinet "We'll need this."
Victoria Pierce VictoriaPierce_zps17213fbb
Back to top Go down

Victoria Pierce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:51 pm

"I would have to agree. I feel really for the first time like i have no options. Damn Jasper and Cade for their stupidity." i said taking the drink she offered and sitting down.

Victoria Pierce ObediaLorence
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Victoria Pierce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:09 am

"I know." I agreed, shaking my head "All of the debris here is almost cleaned up, once that is finished I guess we'll see to new homes being built. But who will live in them? What do you think we should do about the Peace Keeper program? Start over fresh?"
Back to top Go down

Victoria Pierce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 1:41 pm

I shrugged and said "I'm not sure, i mean we would be hard pressed to find anyone who would want to after this. I guess you would need to talk to some of the trainers. Telea ran the center, and Tucker and Grayson were our top trainers."

Victoria Pierce Obedia
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Victoria Pierce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 3:10 pm

"Do you think any of those boys would still be interested in the program? Maybe when they see it will be different from now on?"
Back to top Go down

Victoria Pierce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:04 pm

" I know my grandson is a definite no, as for the rest, you would have to offer a pretty damn good incentive after the catastrophe they all suffered."Victoria Pierce Obedia
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Victoria Pierce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:29 pm

"I know, those poor boys." I said shaking my head "I'll talk to them and see what they say. In the mean time...should we go for a prison visit."
Back to top Go down

Victoria Pierce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:50 pm

"Im guessing that will be in order. I need to stop by my daughter and son in laws, care to join me. You could speak to Darius about restarting as well?"Victoria Pierce Obedia
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Victoria Pierce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:55 pm

"Yes, that sounds fine to me."
Back to top Go down

Victoria Pierce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:03 pm

"Fine, before we go though i need to tell you something." i downed the drink and looked at her. "Cade and Jasper are not in the prison. They are banished out past the boundary. I never took them to the prison. I had my reasons. I guess now wold be an opportune time to retrieve them."

Victoria Pierce Obedia
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Victoria Pierce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:12 pm

"I won't judge your decisions, Obedia. As long as they were away where they couldn't harm anyone else. That's all I cared about."
Back to top Go down

Victoria Pierce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:24 pm

"You always did have my back. Thanks. Lets go see Jasmine, then go get the Vermin and put them in the nice little hotel. Then tell Linna she can see daddy."

Victoria Pierce Obedia
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Victoria Pierce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:43 pm

I laughed "Lead the way, I'll ride along with you if you don't mind."
Back to top Go down

Victoria Pierce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:41 am

"Of course i dont mind, and maybe after you would accompany a old man to dinner." i asked, walking with her to my car.

Victoria Pierce Obedia
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Victoria Pierce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:53 am

"I'd never turn dinner down with you." I smiled as he opened the door for me. I got in and we drove off.
Back to top Go down

Victoria Pierce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 6:27 pm

I called Victoria and waited for an answer.

Victoria Pierce Pashakampfer
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Victoria Pierce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 6:49 pm

I answered my phone when I seen it was Pasha "Hello, Pasha."
Back to top Go down

Victoria Pierce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 7:40 pm

"Hello, i wanted you to know, Allistair is dropping charges and Brady, Owen and Milo are to be released immediately."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Victoria Pierce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:22 pm

"Music to my ears, thanks for the call. How is he doing?"
Back to top Go down

Victoria Pierce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:30 pm

"He is going to be okay. Hes....well he will tell you everything later. Thank you Victoria, for everything." i said and hung up.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Victoria Pierce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:32 pm

Sebastien and I BS'd it all the way to V's. When we approached her house I nodded to him "Here it is." I went up the long set of stairs and knocked.
Victoria Pierce Ace5fbf6

I heard someone at the door and I had dismissed my servants for the week, everyone deserved a vacation once in awhile. I opened the door and couldn't help but smile "Come on in." I said and he and the other buy stepped inside. Once the door was closed I hugged him "Oh, Asher. It's good to see you."

"It's good to see you too, Vic. This is Sebastien, he's mute but he can hear you just fine."
Victoria Pierce Ace5fbf6
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

Victoria Pierce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:13 pm

Nice to meet you, I signed and held my hand out to her while Asher translated.

Victoria Pierce Sebastien_zps94d235d4
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com
Loria
Admin

Victoria Pierce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:35 pm

"Nice to meet you too, let's go have a seat. I already know why you're here." I said and they followed me to my study and I shut the door "It's about Quintin Bast, isn't it He didn't come back?" I asked.
-Vic

I shook my head and then studied her face and eyes. She hadn't been sleeping, and she looked a little rough "You're right, do you know anything? Where we might find him?"
-Asher

"I know he murdered Jamal Hudson in his basement....tortured him actually. It was a gruesome scene, carved his initials into him." I said and poured myself a drink "The bastard deserved it though."
-Vic

"Fuck." I groaned "So he hasn't been captured by the Capitol? Dammit, where can he be then."
-Asher

I took a long drink and thought for a moment "Jasper and Cade's execution was scheduled two weeks ago...they escaped. I figured Quin would be going there next. He may...he may have followed them."
-Vic

Victoria Pierce Ace5fbf6
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

Victoria Pierce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:50 pm

Followed them where? Where would Jasper and Cade go after they escaped?

Victoria Pierce Sebastien_zps94d235d4
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Victoria Pierce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Victoria Pierce
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next