City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Victoria Pierce

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Loria
Admin

Victoria Pierce - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:56 pm

"Jasper has a cabin out in the woods, it's very remote but you can get a vehicle there if you know the way." I should know, it's where Caitlin was made. I shook my head at the thought "Had I known Q might be there I would have done something, I'm sorry."
Victoria Pierce - Page 2 VictoriaPierce_zps17213fbb

"You weren't going to let anyone know where he is, were you?" I asked her.
Victoria Pierce - Page 2 Ace5fbf6

"It's...difficult Asher." I said and looked over at Sebastien, he was confused "Christ, you didn't tell him."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:04 pm

I frowned. What's difficult about it? If you knew where they were why the hell wouldn't you say anything? They deserve to be dead after everything they've done, I signed angrily.

Victoria Pierce - Page 2 Sebastien_zps94d235d4
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:13 pm

Asher translated for him and was going to speak but I stopped him "I'll tell him." I said "Like many of us, there is always a story. Of course mine does not have a happy ending by far." I sighed "Jasper is the father of my daughter Caitlin. I wasn't raped, or forced. Nothing like that. Jasper grew up in District 4 and we met in the woods one day...surprise. I've always been right here at the Capitol and after about nine months of meeting in secret and so we could be together he moved to District 1 and started the Peacekeeper training..." I took another drink "He did like the others, started changing and getting angry. I begged....begged him to stop but he wouldn't." I damned tear tried to fall and I wiped it away quickly "He's too far gone to be saved, I know that. But I love the man he used to be, the man who's been buried deep down inside of him. Killing someone you love is hard to do."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:17 pm

Well killing someone who's hurt your family, people you love, is not hard to do. So needless to say I'll have no problem doing what needs to be done when we find them. And we will. With or without your help.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:21 pm

"Chill, Sebastien. She knows what he's done to us and she already told us where to go. She's simply explaining things to you, alright? I knew she would help us, that's why I came here."

"Leave him alone, Asher. I didn't expect my sob story to change his opinion, I know what has to happen and that's why I'll drive us there. I'd like to...at least possibly say goodbye."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:23 pm

Nothing anyone could say could change my opinion of either of those bastards. When can we leave?

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:34 pm

Asher translated for him and I smiled "I love this kid already, let's go." I said and pulled a pair of keys from my desk drawer along with my gun just in case. "We'll take my SUV with 4 wheel drive."

"10-4, we're right behind you." I said as we left, prepared to do whatever it takes to get my friend back and home where he belongs and where his ass better stay.
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:04 pm

My servants were trustworthy and I called some of them in on our way back and told them to start prepping the bottom guest room with everything they could find. We pulled in at once and Asher wasn't wasting time, he and Sebastien got Q from the back and was carrying him in, my servants showing them the way.

We put Q on a table that had been moved into the room and set him on it, I ran to the bathroom and scrubbed Cade's leftovers from my hands and went back out "Sebastien, lets get him cleaned up some so I can see what needs closed up first."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:06 pm

Quin had passed out, his body lifeless on the table. I scrubbed my hands and arms the best I could then went back in the room. There's no time, we need to get that stab wound taken care of or he's gonna bleed out, I signed to him.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:12 pm

I grabbed some needle and thread that had already been cleaned for us "Hold him together." I told Sebastien, my stomach rolling a little. Never thought I'd have to say that. I put the thick thread through the needle and got to work on him.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:16 pm

I swallowed hard as I held him together, one of the servants dabbing at the blood that seeped out, to make sure Asher could see what he was doing.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:25 pm

I finally finished sewing up the side wound, I had put some extra thread in just to be sure "Alright, now we can start on the rest." I took a cloth that was given to me and started cleaning up his face "Jesus. We're gonna have to...I don't know." I took a deep breath "These bones need set back."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:30 pm

He needs X-rays. And blood, lots of it. I looked at Victoria. Do you have access to that here? We can't really do much more until we get that done.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:32 pm

"I'll have to pull my Capitol status but I can do it. Give me 2 minutes." I said and got on my phone and then shut it again "It's coming."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:34 pm

I nodded and turned back to Quin, cleaning off his chest. I shook my head, looking at the cuts there and on his face. These are gonna scar, no way around that.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:49 pm

"I'm fine with scars if he just lives." I said and started checking his arms and hands "Motherfucker." I said between gritted teeth "They fucking cut off two of his fingers." At that moment someone rushed in with more medical supplies and started hooking Q up to it. It was the blood he needed. Sebastien and I stepped out of the way so a quick x-ray could be done. My insides raged as we watched, hell he was busted up from head to toe.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:52 pm

They hooked him up to a breathing machine, an IV with fluids and medication along with the blood. Is he gonna need surgery? I signed as I looked at the X-rays with him. If we don't fix those kneecaps he might not walk again.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:09 am

"He's right." I agreed with Sebastien and the doctor agreed he would have to undergo multiple surgeries. I really didn't trust anyone else to care for him right now but the three of us but I had to suck it up. I sure as fuck couldn't put someone's face back together. "I um...we better get out of his way." I told Sebastien feeling lightheaded myself. What the fuck?
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:13 am

I looked at Asher then noticed the blood... You're bleeding. Asher sit down you're bleeding.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:24 am

"What?" I asked and looked down "Shit." I muttered and he helped me from the room, we couldn't be in there while the doctor started putting Q back together. I got to a chair and practically fell in it.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:29 am

You need stitches, I signed then went to get some sterilized thread and needle and came back. I made him lean back and cleaned his wound off then stitched him up and bandaged it. You alright?

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:34 am

"Yeah. Thanks Little Buddy." I said and then managed a smile "I guess you're too old for that now. I'll come up with something else."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:36 am

Nah, I don't mind. You're the only one that can get away with calling me that though, I signed and sat down. How long do you think he'll be in there?

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:37 am

"Awhile. We'll have to make sure he doesn't get infected anywhere. If he'll listen when he wakes up that it."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:41 am

Well this is Quin we're talking about. With those injuries, he's not gonna be getting up and walking around anytime soon. The medicine should keep him from getting infected right?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Victoria Pierce
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next