City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Loria
Admin

Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 12:41 am

"But you aren't a dictator, you can't keep them from it. You'll push them away more than anything."
Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 7 Sheridan_zps8c07180f
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 1:05 am

"Ever since we realized the other camp was there, all that's happened is death and more death. I'm not going to have it. If I have to limit access to them, in order to keep our people alive, that's what I'm going to have to do. We've had more people die since they found us than we have since we came here all those years ago. I won't stand for it."

Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 7 Carlisle

Last edited by Sarah on Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 1:14 am

"This was the first violent encounter and Cruz said...he said Diego jumped that boy. You know as well as I do that the sickness took a lot of our people, including theirs. This is the first violent encounter that we've had...Cruz said Aurora is the one who killed him. We can't put the blame on others. Cody is at their camp being cared for by their doctor." I swallowed "I went...snooping around a bit while I was there tonight." 
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 1:17 am

"Well then I want her back here. We have a doctor here that can take care of her. We've been here for 20 years Sherri, we've never had a sickness like that. Then they show up and look what happened. There was what happened with those two girls when we first found out they were there. Then Quin beating the shit out of Diego, he almost killed him. And now this. We've lost two children Sherri, how much more am I supposed to take?"

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 1:20 am

"And that trouble wouldn't have happened if the kids would have left well enough alone." I whispered "They couldn't help being sick, Carlisle. They came from a horrible place, you know how it was."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 1:25 am

"And that's supposed to make me feel better about my sons being dead?"

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 1:28 am

"No. But even through pain you should still see reason."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 1:30 am

"All I know is one of them killed Diego. Why would I want them anywhere near us."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 1:34 am

"You aren't listening so there is no point in continuing this conversation. Goodnight, Carlisle."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 1:35 am

"And you're not listening to me either."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 1:37 am

"You keep telling me that our boys are dead like I don't know. I know, Carlisle. I'm feeling it all through my body and I'm heartbroken. We only have precious time with those we love and care about, I won't condone you keeping people who love each other separated. It isn't right, I won't stand for it. That's all I have to say about it."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 1:43 am

"If you won't see reason then we have nothing else to talk about. Just don't come crying to me when the next person turns up dead. Hopefully it's not someone else in our family."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 1:45 am

"It's going to be you if you don't get ahold of yourself. You realize you were spared tonight, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 1:55 am

"Yeah I got the shit beat out of me because of something that happened that was an accident, and I love how no one gives a shit. Maybe he should've just finished me off."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 1:58 am

"You're right, I totally don't care. That's why I left you laying and didn't offer my help, right?" I asked sarcastically "Honey, I know it was an accident but you shouldn't have been acting to irate to begin with."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:01 am

"Yeah maybe I was being a little irrational but I asked one thing, one thing after those bastards killed our son, and that was that none of them be here. Instead of waiting for me to calm down I have people going behind my back. I snapped. I couldn't help it."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:02 am

"Carlisle...they didn't even know what had happened."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:05 am

"You think I don't know Bella was here too? Darnell knew how I felt."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:07 am

"You know that situation, Carlisle. It would be cruel to keep her from Emily." I sighed and shook my head "I don't want to discuss this anymore."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:09 am

"Neither do I. It's obvious we're not gonna agree, so there's no point in arguing about it. Let's just go to bed."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:12 am

"Goodnight." I said as I curled up under the covers, knowing good and well we were both going to lay there awake.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:15 am

"Night," I said and stared up at the ceiling. I knew I wasn't going to get any sleep, there was way too much on my mind.

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 8:39 pm

I opened the door when I heard a knock. "Let's talk outside," I said, coming out and shutting the door behind me. 

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 8:41 pm

"We got two more today but we lost five men trying to take one of them."
Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 7 0990be73-bdcc-4718-a4bf-08e3515642fb_zps2b80131e
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 8:42 pm

"Excuse me? How the fuck did that happen? You can't handle some wilderness trash and we're five men short now?" 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next