City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Allistair & Pasha

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Admin

Allistair  & Pasha Empty
PostSubject: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:41 am

Allistair  & Pasha 6620a80e Allistair  & Pasha 5risv9mmdqjydmjv
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com
Sarah
Admin

Allistair  & Pasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:43 am

text -

I'm so fucking tired of you letting her speak to me that way, then turning around and defending her bitch ass. You're supposed to be with me, it would be nice if you acted like it once in awhile. I'm going back to the Capitol, have fun with that whore.

Allistair  & Pasha Linna-1
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Allistair  & Pasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:52 am

text-

And I'm tired of your fucking, shitty attitude. Your ass is to stay parked where it is until I get there or I'll have you brought back kicking and screaming.
Allistair  & Pasha 6620a80e
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

Allistair  & Pasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:54 am

text -

Go ahead and try it. You don't own me and I won't tolerate you speaking to me that way. I'm through with you, if you want her go ahead and have her. You two deserve each other.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Allistair  & Pasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:57 am

text-

Stop acting like a god damned child, it's ridiculous.

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

Allistair  & Pasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:04 am

text -

I'm not acting like a child. I'm tired of you treating me like an object you can control. If you're going to continue to choose her over me, then I'm not going to see you anymore. It's as simple as that. She insulted me, so insulted her, and you took her side. Again. So either you join me in the car and stop pining after her, or I'm going back to the Capitol. Without you.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Allistair  & Pasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:05 am

text-

Enough. I'm discussing an important matter with her, and that is all. I'll be down shortly, dig your panties out of the wad they are in. We have work to do later."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

Allistair  & Pasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:08 am

text -

Oh getting back in bed with her is SO important. And don't lie, I know that's what you want. Do that important work yourself, I have better offers. I just thought I meant half a damn to you which is why I haven't taken them. Since that's obviously not true, I have no reason not to. See you back at the Capitol if you ever manage to stop thinking with your dick.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Allistair  & Pasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:13 am

text-

On may way, down.

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

Allistair  & Pasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:28 am

text -

Got a date with her? Don't worry about me, not that you would. I have a lot to do back at the Capitol. I'm sure you can collect Ms. Simmons all on your own.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Allistair  & Pasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:31 am

I got to the car where she waited, giving her a deadly look "Could you be any more rude?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

Allistair  & Pasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:35 am

"Could she? Or you for that matter? She was rude to me and attacked me first, yet you still defend her. I'm not in the mood to discuss this. Let's get this done so I can go home. You can do whatever the hell you want, I really don't care anymore."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Allistair  & Pasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:38 am

"Have it your way, Princess." I said, rolling my eyes, waving the driver to go ahead so we could get this over with.
Back to top Go down

Allistair  & Pasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 7:44 pm

We got home and i got him into a hot bath. "Selene is biting at the bit to see you daddy."

Pasha
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Allistair  & Pasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 7:46 pm

"As soon as I'm finished in here we'll spend some time together."
Back to top Go down

Allistair  & Pasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 7:48 pm

"I will get you in the bed and then she may come sit with you. I told her you had to have the doctor fix you, so she knows."

Allistair  & Pasha Pashakampfer
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Allistair  & Pasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:08 pm

"Alright. We won't go into details with her."
Back to top Go down

Allistair  & Pasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:27 pm

"Of course we wont. She is to hopefully never know of all the vile things you have done for my brother."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Allistair  & Pasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:40 pm

"She will one of these days, Pasha. I just have to be ready to deal with that when it comes up."
Back to top Go down

Allistair  & Pasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:19 pm

"WE will deal with it. You and i." i said and paused. "Linna came by the room, she peeked in, and went on her way." i said off handed.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Allistair  & Pasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:26 pm

"Good, she was probably in a hurry to see Cade."
Allistair  & Pasha Allistair1_zps804f77de
Back to top Go down

Allistair  & Pasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:39 pm

"I imagine too. How tragic that she cant see the real side of her father."

Allistair  & Pasha Pashakampfer-1
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Allistair  & Pasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 6:29 am

"I know. I could never mistreat Selene the way Cade has mistreated Timber and Linna. Atleast Jasper has shown love for Caitlin, he's never harmed her."
Back to top Go down

Allistair  & Pasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 2:45 pm

"Just because hes never touched her, doesnt mean he hasnt harmed her Alli."

Allistair  & Pasha Pashakampfer-1
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Allistair  & Pasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 6:25 pm

"I know that, I'm sure it hurts Cailtin that she can't be closer with him because of the way he is."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Allistair  & Pasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Allistair & Pasha
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next