City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Allistair & Pasha

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Allistair  & Pasha - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 12:19 pm

I came down the stairs and glared at him."What Rick? What do you want?"
Jennie
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 12:31 pm

"Go back, Jennie!" I yelled to her.
Allistair  & Pasha - Page 5 Allistair1_zps804f77de
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 12:37 pm

I ignored his gun and aimed mine at her. "Get in the fucking car Jennie. Now. Or so help me," I growled out.

Allistair  & Pasha - Page 5 Rick_zpsbb797ccc
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 10:48 pm

"Or so help her what, mother fucker?" I asked, putting the muzzle of my gun to the back I'd his head. "Yeah didn't know I was here. Now, slowly drop and slide your gun to Allistair."
Milo
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:08 am

"Boy you are treading a fine line," I said and cocked my elbow back, catching him hard in the face, busting his nose. "Remember who you're talking to next time you open that damn mouth of yours."

Allistair  & Pasha - Page 5 Rick_zpsbb797ccc

I got to the house just in time to see Milo get hit in the face, blood gushing down his chin. "Milo!" I yelled out and started to go to him, freezing when Rick, clearly drunk, turned and aimed the gun at me.

Allistair  & Pasha - Page 5 Caitlin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 8:12 am

I still had the gun and, in what seemed like slow motion, I fired up at him. I caught him in the femoral artery in the crook of his thigh. His gun went off, clipping Cait in the arm. She screamed and went down same as Rick. My mom ran to Cait as Allistair and I dealt with Rick. "Get them out of here." I yelled to Pasha.
Milo
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 1:26 pm

I had woken up and went to check on Caitlin, finding her gone. Thank goodness she had left me a note. I got into my car and drove to Pasha's house, when I seen Rick's vehicle in the drive way I pulled my gun from under the seat. I stepped out just as I heard the shot and a scream, I took off running and slammed through the front door "Caitlin! Oh my god!" I yelled and ran to her.
Allistair  & Pasha - Page 5 VictoriaPierce_zps17213fbb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 1:33 pm

I looked at V, "Lets get them out of here. Nicholai is on the warpath. Brady took Dove."

pasha
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 1:35 pm

I whimpered as mom and Pasha helped me up. "It... it hurts," I whispered, getting a little dizzy from the pain. "I'm not... not leaving... without... without Milo."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 1:41 pm

I looked at her, "Go..Now!" i said and shhok my head when she went to argue. "Woman, this is so not the time to fuss."

milo
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 1:44 pm

"I'm not joking around and I'm not arguing. You want me out of here, you turn your ass around and come with me. I'm not leaving you."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 1:46 pm

"We won't leave him Caitlin, I swear to you." I told her as my anger glared and I turned on Rick for a moment "My daughter has had a VERY bad evening you son of a bitch!" I yelled and high heeled him in the face and then pistol whipped him across the face "Fuck you!" I took a breath "He's right, Caitlin. Let's go." I nodded to Milo "He's yours."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:08 pm

I stopped leaning on her and held my arm against my stomach, then drew my own gun out of the back of my jeans. "Sorry I didn't get a chance to pull this out before. Milo let's go, please. Just leave him."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 7:57 pm

I shook my head. " We will be right behind you. He's tortured my mother for years. Leave us."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 9:37 pm

"If you really don't want me in here while you do whatever you're planning, I'll wait outside. I meant it, I'm not leaving without you. Nothing is going to change my mind.

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:36 pm

Feather and I split ways when we passed 2 and I hurried as fast as I could up to 1. I remembered the address Selene had given me and found it, going around to the back and banging on the door.

Allistair  & Pasha - Page 5 Jay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 7:18 pm

I saw Jay through the back window and ran to open it. "Oh my god, what are you doing here?"
Selene
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:33 am

"Nicholai... he attacked. Arrested my dad and uncle, my cousin Chad, took my sister, mom and aunt hostage."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:59 am

I pulled him inside and hugged him. "Lets go see my mom. Don't mind the almost dead guy on the floor. That's my uncle Rick. He came alone to try and beat his wide into returning. Things didn't quite go his way."
Selene
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:13 am

I shook my head. "I can't stand bastards that beat on women," I said and took her hand. "I was hoping to talk to your dad too, do either of them have any influence at the Capitol? He can't get away with this, there has to be something we can do. He wants to put Chad, Owen and Trinity in the games."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:11 am

"My uncle is a bastard. Do you know he has children. Lots of them. HE had two living in one for years. Noone knew til they took off. Lets go talk to my mom."

Allistair  & Pasha - Page 5 Selenekampfer
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:31 am

"Sounds to me like he needs to keep it in his pants or learn to use rubbers. Or better yet have it cut off, problem solved," I said and put my arm around her while we went in to where her mom was.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:38 am

I watched the men take Rick out back and was shocked when Delene walked in with Jay. "WH...how did you get here....? Wait...what happened?" i asked as we sat down.
Allistair  & Pasha - Page 5 Pashakampfer-1
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:46 am

"I had to come. I didn't know who else to go to," I said and told her everything that had happened.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:00 pm

"Alright. I've heard enough, you're all coming to my house. It's big enough, I can hide you there. But I should warn you that I have a few visitors there already." I told them as I applied pressure to Caitlin's shoulder "Bullet went straight through sweetie but you need to see a doctor."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Allistair & Pasha
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next