City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Allistair & Pasha

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Admin

Allistair  & Pasha - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:03 pm

"I don't want to inconvenience you at all. My presence there puts you in more danger, I'm not even supposed to be up here."

Allistair  & Pasha - Page 6 Jay

I winced a little as she put pressure on the bullet wound. "I'll go wherever you want me to go if Milo comes too. I want to be with him right now."

Allistair  & Pasha - Page 6 Caitlin
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:06 pm

"I'm sure Milo wouldn't want you to bleed out, Caitlin. Do not argue with me, I won't lose you because of this. Milo will be along when he's finished with Rick." I told her and turned to Jay "Oh, please. Trouble is my middle name. Besides, your Father is my friend and I'd never turn his children out. We snuck from district to district back then too."
Allistair  & Pasha - Page 6 VictoriaPierce_zps17213fbb

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:08 pm

"I'm fine, I'm not going to bleed out. It's not that bad."

Allistair  & Pasha - Page 6 Caitlin

I nodded. "Well thank you. I appreciate it."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:10 pm

"You're my daughter and I'll worry over you if I want." I sighed "God, I hope Milo beats that bastard good for this." I told her and turned back to Jay "You're very welcome."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 1:13 am

We half dragged, half kicked Rick to the servants shed. "Any last words cock sucker?" I asked as Allistair shut the door behind us.
Milo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 1:14 am

I looked at Jay, "I'm coming with you."
Selene
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 1:47 am

"Go to hell," I spat at him.

Allistair  & Pasha - Page 6 Rick_zpsbb797ccc

I looked at her and put my hand on her cheek. "You mean it?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 2:08 am

"Spit again and I shall take pleasure in cutting your tongue out of that fucking head of yours."
Allistair  & Pasha - Page 6 Allistair1_zps804f77de
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 2:10 am

"Yeah? You're gonna kill me anyway so what the fuck should I care," I said and kicked out with my leg, almost catching him before he moved out of the way.

Allistair  & Pasha - Page 6 Rick_zpsbb797ccc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:25 pm

I'd had enough. "Rest in distress mother fucker." I whispered next to his ear, right before putting a bullet straight through it, laughing as he crumpled to the floor. I looked at Allistair. "Sorry to fuck up your carpet man."
Milo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:32 pm

"Fuck it, Pasha wanted to redecorate anyway."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:16 pm

I laughed and stepped over Ricks dead body. We went out and I looked at Victoria. "We need to go."
Milo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:08 pm

"I heard the shot. So it's done?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:30 pm

I nodded as I looked at her and my mom. " yeah that fucker wont be hurting anyone anymore."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 9:22 pm

"Good." I said and patted him on the shoulder "Come on, let's get out of here." I said as I heard the front door open.

"Selene?" I called out, my heart stopping when I seen blood on the floor.
Allistair  & Pasha - Page 6 Carmen_zps984d3631
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 9:54 pm

"Carmen, what are you doing here?" I asked? Seeing her start to shake. "Crazy shits happening"

Selene
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 10:47 pm

"What the fuck is going on?"
Allistair  & Pasha - Page 6 Carmen_zps984d3631

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 12:20 am

"My crazy fucking family. As usual." I said as my father scowled at me. "What, you know moms family is nuts daddy."
Selene
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:25 pm

"I know. Trust me." I said "With the exception of Nate that is."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:30 pm

"We need to get out of here. My father is not going to like this. Plus Nicholai is pissed at me.''

Allistair  & Pasha - Page 6 Pashakampfer

"Carmen, we can go to Carmens for right now. Noone would look there.

Allistair  & Pasha - Page 6 Selenekampfer
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:10 pm

"No, you'll come to my house. I already have some...guests. Just warning you ahead of time." I said, looking at Allistair "Asher Jacobs."
Allistair  & Pasha - Page 6 VictoriaPierce_zps018df5d0

"Oh, fucking terrific. Maybe Carmen's would be safer."

"He'll behave when I tell him to, don't worry about it too much." I said when the front door opened again and Brayden's sons came in with another young man and three girls "Jay, Lucus. What's going on?" I said and studied the other girl for a moment "You're Winter, Dove and Brady's daughter. What's happened?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:18 pm

"Don't really have time to be anything but blunt. We were all down in Six. Nicholai found us somehow. He swarmed in with his men and arrested our dad and uncle Brady, arrested Chad Owen and Trinity too. He kidnapped our mom, our aunt Dove, and... and our sister Tara. I'm assuming he'll keeping them hostage in his house. We barely managed to get away," I said, going to Selene and putting my arms around her, hugging her tight. 

Allistair  & Pasha - Page 6 Jay_zps5762b9b4
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:26 pm

"Dear, God. He's finally went totally fucking mad. Not that he was ever anything less, I suppose."

"That son of a bitch." I snarled "How in the hell am I going to move all of you to my home without being noticed...I may need to call in backup." I said and looked at Allistair "You know who."

"Asher. Will he do it? Isn't he hiding too?"

"Of course he'll do it. Has he ever passed up the chance for possibly getting into trouble?" I said and got out my phone, calling my house. A servant took him the phone and I discussed the situation. "He's on it, can we got a 15 passenger into your garage?" I asked him and he nodded. "Very good. Let's round up a lot of blankets. We'll use those for cover while we go from here to there. The windows are tinted, but we won't risk it. Hope you guys don't mind getting up close and personal with each other."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:32 pm

"So what's the plan? We can't let him keep them at his house, he's a fucking monster." 

Allistair  & Pasha - Page 6 Jay_zps5762b9b4
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:37 pm

"We'll figure that out when I get all of you somewhere safely."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allistair & Pasha   Allistair  & Pasha - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Allistair & Pasha
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next