City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage

Forest             - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:24 pm

"Like i said, hes downgrading. Sad for him. I guess he just doesnt see you clearly care for him.'

Forest             - Page 4 Deankampfer
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:49 pm

I didn't say anything in regards to that, he threw me off guard "So...where did you come from?"
Forest             - Page 4 Lea2_zps77b52e4f
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:44 am

"Originally, i was living in two. Then some stuff went down, my dad was let go from the capitol and then they put us in five. Then...well then i had to leave. what about you?" i asked, changing the subject quickly.
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:07 am

"District One." I said and realized he clearly didn't want to talk about his past "When Brett showed back up my parents sent me with him where it would be safer."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:54 am

"Remind me to thank Brett later." i said, winking. She blushed and looked down. "You are very beautiful, you know that?" i said, tilting her chin up.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 4:21 pm

"You haven't seen a woman in how long? I bet you've said that to all the girls today."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 4:45 pm

"Nope, only one I see is worth telling that too." I said and smiled.
Dean
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 5:14 pm

I smiled back "You're really laying it on thick, cupcake."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 5:19 pm

"Hey any cupcake has good and thick frosting. I'm no different." I said and laughed at her expression. " Okay okay, that was cheesy."
Dean
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 5:22 pm

"Cheesy, but creative." I laughed and shook my head when the wind came through the trees at a massive speed and cold as ice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 6:06 pm

I handed her my leather jacket and said, "Come on, that's the smell of snow. I still gotta find Brett."
Dean
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 6:24 pm

"Thanks." I said and took his jacket "Come on, I'll show you where he is."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:44 pm

I'd dug a hole in our little graveyard, not a big one, just big enough to bury the box with the shirts and the necklace, if Aurora chose to bury it too. I leaned up against a tree, smoking a hand rolled cigarette (which I rarely did but today I needed it), and waited for everyone to show up.

Forest             - Page 4 Jack
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:49 pm

We all started to arrive at the grave site, my Dad and Ezra wouldn't come so she stayed behind with him and Mason and I were Darlene and Caleb had brought Timber and the girls. Timber was holding the box that contained my brother's shirt close to her stomach. Trent walked up with Elena and Alicia to stand with us.
Forest             - Page 4 EthanJacobs_zpsf8c8aa37
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:20 pm

I came up with Gabe and saw Bella leaning against Chase, tears sliding down her cheeks. I just felt numb... and kind of sick to my stomach. I leaned against Gabe and held mom's hand. Brett had his arms around her, holding her close, and he looked like her lifeline. She looked like she was about to fall apart.

Raine
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:24 pm

I got to the funeral with my Mom and Diego. I was holding my mother's hand and clutching Quin's shirt and necklace with the other. I wanted to cry so badly but I was out of tears for now. It was just a few minutes later when everyone had arrived and the services for Asher, Sebastien, and Quin started.
Forest             - Page 4 AuroraMiller_zps23fa776b
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:54 pm

I weaved on my feet and had to lean against a tree, gripping his shirt tighter. Oh god I couldn't do this... I couldn't say goodbye... I felt like I was gonna be sick...

Forest             - Page 4 Timber_zps074b7919
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 8:15 pm

Everyone seemed frozen in place for the longest time. Their loved ones were to hurt to speak, Abi and I exchanged glances and I stepped forward "We're here today to honor three upstanding men. They gave their lives for those they loved and cared about." I said "It didn't matter if Asher had only known you five minutes he'd help you in any way he possibly could. Sebastien always followed suit because he looked up to Asher so much. I hadn't known them as long as the rest of you but I knew I could really call them friends and depend on them. Quin was more cautious, but despite that he'd still always do the right thing and he loved really, really hard. I know we're all sad and shocked that they didn't come home this time but they would really want us to grow and prosper. I love all of you, you're my family now and with each other I believe we can do anything." I finished and went back to stand beside of Abi.

Forest             - Page 4 Lea2_zps14d44955
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 9:03 pm

We stood there for a few more minutes and a few more people came forward and spoke. I couldn't make out the words, and tears started running down my face. When everyone was done, I slowly stepped forward, holding the box to my chest, and went to the hole. I opened the box and kissed Quin's shirt before putting it back in, then took off my necklace. It was just a simple chain with a simple ring, holding two simple wedding bands on them. It had been all his father could afford when he'd asked me to marry him. I kissed the ring then placed it inside the box on top of his shirt, before closing the box. "You are... truly your father's son," I whispered. "So wonderful... you have been my rock... the glue holding our family together. And you will be dearly missed." I put my hand on the box then slowly lowered it into the ground, barely holding it together.

Forest             - Page 4 Selma-2_zpsb09667d4
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 9:14 pm

I stepped forward then, but I didn't know what to say and I don't think anyone really expected me to. I took his necklace with my ring attached to it and knelt down, lowering it into the ground. "I love you." was all I could say, it wasn't much more than a whisper. My tears started to come back and they stung my eyes, practically blinding me. I went back to my mom and she wrapped her arms around me.
Forest             - Page 4 AuroraMiller_zps23fa776b
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 9:33 pm

Mom didn't seem able to move and I was about to go to her when Brett did. He knelt down beside her and took her in his arms, helping her back up. She leaned against him, on the verge of collapse.

Forest             - Page 4 Raine-1_zps602640c2

I slowly stepped forward, each step feeling like it took all my effort. I finally got to the hole and slowly knelt down on the ground. It ripped my heart out but I added the box with his shirt in it to the hole. "I'm gonna name our baby after you," I whispered, tears spilling down my face. "And I'm gonna tell him... every day... how wonderful you are," I whispered and broke down, unable to get back up.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 11:59 pm

Lea and I went to Timber when she practically crumpled to the ground. We got on each side of her and lifted her arms across our shoulders and stood, picking her up "Come on, let's get you back to Caleb's."
Forest             - Page 4 Abi3_zps949bbf97
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 12:24 am

"No... no... I want to... stay here... can't... can't leave," I whispered, my voice barely audible as tears slid down my face. I felt like I had no strength left, no energy to do anything but lean against them as they carried me back.

I stood there, leaning against my boys, crying silent tears, as the last pieces of my sons were buried in the ground. I could wish all I wanted that they hadn't been in pain when they went, but the shirts showed something very different.

Forest             - Page 4 Darlene_zpsb26dde6b
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 12:48 am

"The services are finished Timber, you really need to lay down and rest. Asher wouldn't want you to do this to yourself."
Forest             - Page 4 Abi3_zps949bbf97

People started to slowly leave and we just stood there, frozen. I wish I could have said something but what was there to say? Asher's actions throughout his life had meant way more than words ever could. "We should go."
Forest             - Page 4 EthanJacobs_zpsf8c8aa37
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 1:07 am

"He's gone... it doesn't matter anymore... nothing matters anymore," I whispered.

"Why?" I whispered, not even bothering to wipe my tears, and laid my head on his shoulder, squeezing Mason's hand.

Forest             - Page 4 Darlene_zpsb26dde6b
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forest
Page 4 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next