City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Admin

Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:54 am

I pulled her to me and held her against my chest, rocking her back and forth a little. "It's alright. It's alright. Let it all out baby," I said quietly.

Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 5 Diego_zps9e0f4a05
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 4:11 pm

"It's not alright, nothing will be alright ever again." I whispered between sobs.
Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 5 AuroraMiller_zps54c72a7a
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 4:20 pm

"I know baby, I know you feel like that now. I'm not going anywhere okay?" I said, holding her tighter to me, my heart breaking for her.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 5:14 pm

"You should go, I think I just need to be alone."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 5:17 pm

"You shouldn't be alone right now baby. Yell, cry, scream, whatever you need to do, I can take it."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 5:44 pm

I rose to my feet and started pacing the room "Why are you sticking around? I don't understand you at all."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 5:51 pm

I got to my feet and went to her, gently taking her face in my hands. "You know why," I said, looking into her eyes. "There's nowhere else I'd rather be than with you. I'm not going anywhere."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 6:26 pm

"You say that now, that's what they've all said and they've ran off anyway." I said, pulling my face from his hands.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 6:33 pm

I took her face back in my hands and made her look at me. "I know Rory. But I'm not them. I would never run from you. I would never leave you, and especially not when you held my child inside you. I love you," I said and kissed her softly. I turned my head away and sighed. "I... I'm sorry... That was really inappropriate."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 6:45 pm

I didn't say anything, I was blinded by the hurt and anger and I wasn't thinking things through clearly. I grabbed him and brought him back down to me, kissing him hard.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 6:47 pm

I groaned and sat down on the couch, pulling her into my lap, and deepened the kiss, groaning again when she tangled her hands in my hair. Her lips on mine wiped all thought and sense from me, I couldn't think of anything but her...

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:21 pm

I pushed my tongue into his mouth, running my hands down the back of his neck. I turned in his lap, wrapping my legs around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 11:02 pm

Diego - I groaned and slid my hands down her back, cupping her ass and pulling her tighter to me, my erection straining against my jeans. I deepened the kiss, knowing we shouldn't be doing this, knowing this wasn't what she needed, but unable to stop...
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 11:22 pm

I felt him pushing against his jeans, I didn't think I just reacted. I reached down, unbuttoning them and undoing his zipper. I tugged at his shirt until I worked it off of his body. 
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 1:02 am

Diego - I pulled it off quickly then slid my jeans off when she lifted up a little. I quickly helped her undress and moaned when she straddled me naked, her core hot and wet against me. I kissed her hard and rough, holding her hips as she rocked against me, the feel of her driving me insane with the need to be inside her.
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 1:14 am

I lifted my hips and eased them down slowly, taking him inside of me. I moaned and gripped his shoulders, digging my nails in.
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 1:58 am

Diego - "Oh fuck," I groaned, gripping her ass as I thrust hard up into her, kissing her deep as she moaned and rocked against me.
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 2:14 am

I moved my hips against him, back and forth. I moaned when his lips traveled to my breasts and he licked over my nipples.
Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 5 AuroraMiller_zps23fa776b

Last edited by Loria Colwell on Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:18 am

I leaned her back a little as she rode me and sucked her nipple harder into my mouth, making her gasp and cry out. I switched to her other nipple as she rode me harder, her nails so deep in my skin they'd probably draw blood not that I cared, and reached between us to rub her clit hard and fast.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:06 am

I finally opened my eyes, moaning out from the pleasure he was giving me. That's when I realized what I was doing and I stopped my movements, pulling myself away from him suddenly "Oh my god." I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:10 am

Her sudden retreat stilled me and I stopped what my hand was doing, looking up into her eyes. I saw pain, confusion... guilt and regret. "Rory..." I said but couldn't seem to get any other words to form.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:42 am

"Can you please go? I...I need some time to myself." I asked him, getting dressed again. What was I thinking? Why had I done this? I just didn't have the answers anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:48 am

I didn't know what to say... There wasn't anything I could say. I nodded and got up, slowly getting dressed. I got to the door and turned back to her, but still couldn't seem to get any words to come out, so left, shutting the door behind me. I slid down the wall of the house outside and put my head in my hands. Fuck what had I done? She didn't need that right now, she didn't need me making moves on her, taking advantage of her pain and suffering. I was supposed to be her friend, and I'd done the worst possible thing. God I was such a dick... I only hoped she'd forgive me. I felt so ashamed... because even while those thoughts ran through my head, I couldn't shake the feel of her body, the feel of being inside her, her nails digging into me as she rode me, the taste of her lips, her kiss, her moans.... I shook my head. Oh god I was done for.

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 12:11 am

I got carried into our cabin - like that didn't make me feel less like a man right now. I was sitting on the couch, the image of her with that bastard SOB when we'd pulled up still fresh on my mind. I stared at the wall as she came in and shut the door. I didn't know what I'd expected when we finally got home, but this definitely wasn't it. I hated this, I should be as happy as possible, I was finally home and Aurora had run into my arms, we were having a baby. I just couldn't shake that image.

Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 5 Quin2
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:27 am

God, they had beaten him so badly. My heart ached for him and I could only imagine how much he hated depending on others right now, it wasn't like him at all. "Can I get you anything?" I asked, tears burning my eyes. I thought he was dead and now here he was. He'd seen Diego's arm around me and I had seen the looks he'd given him, I knew Diego had too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next