City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Admin

Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:37 am

"You haven't made anything difficult Rory. My feelings are mine, and I get that you don't share them. I'm happy just being your friend," I said and smiled at her.

Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 4 Diego_zps374748d2
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:33 pm

"I'm happy too, you've really been a big help the last few weeks. Thank you."
Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 4 AuroraMiller_zps54c72a7a
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:55 pm

"Just doing what I can. I'll always be here for you no matter what. Do you need anything?"

Last edited by Sarah on Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:35 pm

I shook my head "I just need someone around to talk to, a friend. You're already doing that." I told him as I leaned over and laid my head on his leg.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 4:52 pm

I smiled and pulled a blanket over her then slowly ran my fingers through her hair, resisting the urge to kiss the top of her head. "And I always will. You can always talk to me about anything. Okay?"

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 2:33 am

I didn't know how long exactly it'd been since the storm had come in and finally passed, but it'd been weeks. The snow was still covered in snow but it wasn't too cold out and I convinced Aurora to take a walk with me, thinking getting her out of the house might help her. I knew she was having a hard time with being pregnant and Quin being gone.

Last edited by Sarah on Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 2:42 am

We walked towards the river and I could hear it roaring "All of this snow melting will make it rise." I mumbled, making conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 2:54 am

"Yeah it will. I hope it doesn't overflow too much," I said, putting my arm around her waist to make sure she didn't trip over anything. Oh who was I kidding, I just wanted my arm around her.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 3:06 am

I let him help me walk over to the river's edge and I just watching the current "I used to be afraid of these things, ya know. I wouldn't even get near the water, you couldn't have paid me to."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 3:13 am

"How come? Did something happen?" I asked, slowly running my fingertips up and down her back as we stood there watching the water.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 3:18 am

I nodded, aware of his hand on my back "It was my step father. We didn't take kindly to each other and as punishment he'd hold me under water sometimes. My mom couldn't do anything about it, or he severely threatened us. She was forced to marry him after my Dad passed away."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 3:27 am

"God that's horrible. I'm so sorry you ever had to go through that."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 3:33 am

"It's alright, we got through it. He finally pissed the Capitol off and he was executed."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 3:37 am

"Sounds like he definitely deserved it," I said, absentmindedly pulling her closer to me. "What did he do to get executed? You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 7:21 pm

"I'm not even sure to be honest. They just shipped us back to District 6 and that was that. I've heard rumors it had something to do with President's wife though."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 7:32 pm

I shook my head. "That's crazy. What do you think happened?" I asked when I saw something dark in the water, something that looked out of place. I squinted a little against the glare of the sun on the water. "What's that?"

Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 4 Diego_zps9e0f4a05
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:58 pm

I looked over to see what he was referring to and my heart skipped a beat "It looks...familiar." I told him and went closer to the water "I'm going to go get it."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:01 pm

"No stay here, I don't want you to slip and fall, with the current like it is. Let me go see what it is," I said and went over close to the edge of the water. It was a piece of clothing snagged on a tree branch, something shiny attached to it. While I was getting it untangled another shirt, practically shredded, floated by and I grabbed it too. "It's a couple of... very bloody shirts," I said as I came back over to her. "There's a necklace snagged on this one."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:19 pm

"Oh my god." I whispered and snagged the shirt with the necklace, the necklace fell to the ground when I held the shirt up, stretching it out and I seen all of the gashes through it. I couldn't even speak, I was stunned. I nervously dropped the shirt and picked up my necklace that I had given Quin "This...is...was Quin's. I gave this to him..."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:08 am

"Oh shit... I thought he was going back to the districts. How would that get all the way here?"

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:20 pm

I was in shock and took the other shirt, it was Asher's. The same one he was wearing when he'd left, I ran my fingers over it and found the slash through it. He'd been stabbed too "How do you think?" I asked softly, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:26 pm

I saw the fear in her eyes and pulled her to me. "Don't jump to conclusions. I'm... I'm sure their fine. Maybe they just got in a fight and... lost their shirts in the process... I don't know." I was trying to make her feel better but it even sounded like bull shit to me.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:31 pm

I shook my head and felt my head starting to swim. "Lost their shirts along with their lives maybe....they've been gone too long. Everyone knows it. Sebastien is probably...gone too." I was about to say something else when everything went black.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:40 pm

"Damnit," I cursed to myself, catching her as she went limp and lifting her up in my arms. I managed to kneel down and gather up both shirts and the necklace then stood back up and carried her back to her cabin. I pushed the door open with my hip and kicked it shut behind me, taking her straight to her bed. I got her a glass of water and wet down a wash cloth, dabbing at her face and forehead, trying to get her come around. "Come on baby, wake up."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:46 am

I felt something cold on my face and started to wake up, I looked up at Diego with blank eyes and the memories of what we found came pouring back. I screamed from the hurt and anger, covering my face with my hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next