City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Loria
Admin

Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:24 am

I was suddenly a little shy about the way my body had been changing while he was gone "Quin. Do I...do I still look alright?" I asked, blushing.
Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 7 AuroraMiller_zps23fa776b
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:25 am

I looked up at her. "What are you talking about baby? You are flat out gorgeous. You are the most beautiful woman in the world to me. Nothing's ever gonna change that."

Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 7 Quin2
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:28 am

Aurora - I smiled and nodded, he started to kiss along my breasts again "Are you up for this?" I giggled.

Quin - "Baby, my legs might still be healing, but the rest of me is perfectly fine. Especially the most important part," I said and winked at her. I reached around and unsnapped her bra, slowly pulling it off of her, then pulled her to me and captured her nipple in my mouth, sucking on it slowly.

Aurora - I moaned, and ran my fingers through his hair. His mouth felt like fire against my skin "Oh, Quin."

Quin - "Yeah baby?" I teased her nipple with my tongue then bit it lightly before moving to her other and sucking it into my mouth.

Aurora - I was enjoying being with him again when my conscience set in, reminded me of what I had done with Diego. Guilt washed over me, I pulled away quickly and he gave me an odd look, raising an eyebrow at me. I looked away and avoided his eyes "I'm...I'm sorry." I mumbled, grabbing my shirt and covering myself with it.

Quin - "What... sorry for what? What's wrong baby?"

Aurora - "I did....I mean...I thought you were gone and I was hurting...and angry." I sputtered, not really putting words together just rambling.

Quin - She wasn't making any sense. "What are you talking about baby? Whatever you need to say just spit it out."

Aurora - "I was with him." I whispered and shook my head "I had a lapse of judgement and Diego was there, promising he wasn't going anywhere and I made a mistake. I can't lie to you about it, but I love you Quin. I always have and always will, you have to believe that."

Quin - I didn't say anything for the longest time. "Tell me that's not true. Tell me... tell me that you didn't sleep with him." She didn't say anything and I shook my head in disgust. "How long? How long after you thought I was dead?"

Aurora - "Does that even matter? It happened and I wish there was something I could do to change it." I told him, disgusted with myself and how far I allowed things to go.

Quin - "It matters to me!" I yelled then ran a hand through my hair. "How long? How many times? Are you sure that's my child you're carrying or is it that fucking bastards?!"

Aurora - I felt my eyes widen "I'm very much pregnant by you, and it only happened once. I'd never tell you that you're the father if I wasn't positive."

Quin - "Only? Once is more than enough. Answer my fucking question. How long... after you thought I was dead... did you spread your fucking legs for him."

Aurora - "I don't have to answer anything I don't wish to, Quin."

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:31 am

Quin - "Then I don't have to believe you when you say it was only one time. I saw the way he looked at you. He must've been so pleased when you ran into his arms. And I'm gonna say this, he better feel real fucking lucky I can't walk right now."

Aurora - "It wasn't like that, I didn't run to him." I said, on the verge of tears again. 

Quin - "Then tell me how it was. Tell me what fucking happened."

Aurora - "I wanted him to leave and go so I could be alone and he just...he kissed me."

Quin - "And then what? Did you push him away? Did he force himself on you? Or did you want it? And I still want to know when it happened."

Aurora - "Why do you want to know the details?" I asked "The knowledge that it happened and that it's hurting you is killing me inside. I don't want to go over it again."

Quin - "Because I want to know! I have to know! It matters to me and I want to fucking know. So either tell me or get out."

Aurora - "And go where, exactly?" I asked, shaking my head and wiping my eyes "I can't tell you, I'm sorry."

Quin - "I don't give a damn Aurora, go stay with your mom or something. Or better yet, why don't you go stay with your precious Diego. I'm sure he can't wait to fuck you again." I ran my hands through my hair then looked at her again. "You were all I was living for. Just thinking of getting back to you was the only thing that kept them from killing me. And this is what I come back to. You betrayed me. I guess I should've just let them finish me off, would've been better for you."

Aurora - "How can you set there and say that? What about your mother and sister? If you had let them kill you off it would have been for nothing. A fucking waste. You wouldn't even know about your baby if you had let that happen. You left me...ever stop to think that maybe I felt betrayed too? Of course not."

Quin - "I went back there to avenge them, what happened to them! And I did! You knew about my plans before we even left Kampfer! I swore I would come back to you! Yet a couple of bloody shirts in the water and you write me off! Don't talk about how betrayed YOU feel!"

Aurora - I didn't say anything for what seemed like an eternity. He was right, there was no justifying it and words would never describe what was running through my mind when I thought he was really gone forever "I wasn't thinking clearly Quin, I regret it more than you'll ever know." 

Quin - I put my head in my hands when I felt tears I couldn't hold back. Gripping my hair hard, I just shook my head. "I need you to go somewhere else... please..." I whispered.

Aurora - "But what about you? You can't move around on your own yet?" I asked, tears running down my cheeks.

Quin - "I'll survive. Send someone else to help me move around. Please, I just... I can't... be around you right now," I whispered, barely keeping it together. I couldn't believe this was happening...

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:34 am

Aurora - I nodded and went upstairs, getting my things together in my pack. I carried it back down, without looking his way "I'll send Asher. Will that be okay?"

Quin - "I could care less. I only ask you one thing. Next time you see Diego... give him a warning for me. He better run far and fast before I'm able to walk again. Because if I get my hands on him... I can't promise his heart will still beat in his chest when I'm done with him."

Aurora - I just nodded and stepped outside, shutting the door behind me. Asher was the only person I could think of that might be able to handle him right now.

Quin - I picked up a glass that sat on the coffee table and threw it as hard as I could, shattering it against the wall. I flipped the coffee table then flung the blankets off me, gripping my hair in my hands again as I tried not to let my emotions consume me. God I felt like I was gonna go crazy....

Asher -  got to Quin's and skipped the knocking, the living room was trashed and he had his head in his hands "Q? What's up? How did you trash the place when you can't even walk?"

Quin - I took a few deep breaths, trying to calm down but yeah, that so wasn't working. "She slept with someone else," I whispered, not looking up at him.

Asher - "What? Are you serious?" I asked "It was him, wasn't it? That little outsider piece of shit." I sighed and went to sit next to him "I'm sorry, Q. Want me to take care of him?"

Quin - "Oh no," I said and looked up at him finally. "The little bastard is mine. Soon as I can walk on my own, I'll make him regret ever setting eyes on her. He knew she was my fiancé and he went after her anyway. Even before I left he always had his eyes on her. I'll make him regret it. And painfully."

Asher - "You got it. He's all yours, Q." I said "I noticed it too before I came looking for you but I didn't think it would go that far. I'd kill a bastard for touching Timber." I almost growled "How long do you think it will be before you can be up and about again?"

Quin - "Hopefully soon. Very fucking soon." I sighed and leaned back, my hands still in my hair. "You know I asked her, how soon after she thought I was dead did she fuck him. She refused to answer me. Makes me wonder."

Asher - "Don't make it worse by wondering about questions like that, you'll drive yourself mad. You can't stay here alone, you should come to my place or we can come here. Up to you."

Quin - "Anywhere but here. I can't stay here. Man I... I was gonna fucking marry her... She's pregnant with my kid. What the... fuck how could she do this to me," I said and covered my face with my hands, my breathing heavy. "All I can see is... his fucking hands on her, I wanna rip his goddamned throat out."

Asher - "I'm sorry, I really am. I know how much you wanted to get back here for her." I told him, I couldn't imagine the pain he was feeling "She came to get me so she's with Timber, let me get her settled somewhere else and I'll be back. Okay? You can stay with me."

Quin - "She's the only thing that kept me breathing... I should've just died back there. It would've been better. Just come get me when she's gone okay? She can stay here alone, I won't be coming back to this house."

Asher - "You'll get through it, Q. Trust me, I've had my share of hurt." I said "You know what I did after Jo died. You better not pull some shit like that though, you got me?"

Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 7 AsherJacobs_zpsc5fd3ac1
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:35 am

Quin - "Don't worry. I won't. My heart might be in about a million pieces, I may have murderous thoughts towards a certain soon-to-be dead man, but... I'm not suicidal." Yeah like I was really gonna say out loud how good just ending everything would feel. Seriously, how much was I supposed to take before I couldn't help but break?

Asher - I didn't believe him for a moment, he wasn't fooling me but I didn't say anything about it. "I'll be back soon, okay?" I told him and left.

Quin - I nodded and laid back, running my hands over my face. My thoughts went from memories of my time with Aurora to thoughts of that bastard and him touching her.... I started to shake and felt more tears that I did my best to rub away. All I could think was 'why'...

Asher - After seeing Aurora to the cabin I swung back by Q's "Hey, ready to roll?" I asked him, Ethan was with me. "He's gonna help me get you to my place."

Quin - "Yeah whatever. Just get me the fuck out of here. We can worry about my shit later."

Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 7 AsherJacobs_zpsc5fd3ac1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7