City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cruz Ostermann

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Cruz Ostermann - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:42 pm

His hand went around and ran slowly down my side, pulling me even closer to him. His mouth took total control and I surrendered, moaning again when he moved his lips down my neck. My nails ran down his back,making him groan and I felt an ache like I'd never known. "Mason, I said backing up, maybe we should stop."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:06 pm

"I'm sorry, I didn't hurt you did I?" I asked moving away from her to give her space.
Cruz Ostermann - Page 9 MasonJacobs_zpsbae57f9e
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:32 pm

I touched his cheek and smiled. "No, quite the opposite actually. I...i just feel like this is wrong, even though it feels so perfect."

Cruz Ostermann - Page 9 Tumblr_luxuuhfeym1qahzb6o1_500
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:14 pm

"Alright, I respect that. You should get some sleep." I smiled and thought of Allegra "You're right. It's not fair of me to do that to her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:17 pm

I went to turn over and he held me, pulling me in his arms. "You dont have to." i said, snuggling into him anyways.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:19 pm

"I want to hold you. I won't do anything else, promise."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:22 pm

"I want you to do all kinds of things to me." i said then realized id spoken out loud. I looked at him through lowered lashes and blushed furously. "Sleep, yes....goodnight Mason." i said and put my head down, embaressed.
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:29 pm

"You shouldn't blush because you want someone." I said, stroking her hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:33 pm

"I should when its someone i shouldnt want and certainly cant have. I...i just like you.'

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:36 pm

"I like you too." I whispered and couldn't help but run my hands over her "Know what I think?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:38 pm

I moaned when he moved me, his face nuzzling my neck as his hands ran under my shirt and rubbed my skin, setting me on fire. "wh.....what do you think?"

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:40 pm

"I think we should forget about the outside world and just focus on the here and now. Deal with it all later when we absolutely have to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:41 pm

"D..do you want me Mason?" i asked, pressing closer instictively.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:44 pm

I almost growled a little when her body pressed against my own, her skin was silky smooth "Yes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:48 pm

I moved and lifted my shirt up and off, before letting him move me under him. His eyes took me in slowly, before his mouth was crushing mine and i was kissing back as hard as he was. My hands were in his thick hair, fisting the curls as he slid his hand over my breast, barely brushing my nipple and making me groan deep.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:53 pm

"If I do anything you don't want me to, just say so. Alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:59 pm

"Okay.'' i whispered and let him kiss me again. He stopped and pulled off his shirt and when his hot skin touched mine, i couldnt help but moan his name against his lips. The heat between my legs was growing and i threw my leg over his, pushing closer and sighing when his leg slid between mine and his knee pressed against my core.Cruz Ostermann - Page 9 Tumblr_luxuuhfeym1qahzb6o1_500
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:08 am

I caught the beautiful scent of her hair and skin and she smelled so lovely, I wanted to take my time with her but it was already difficult to hold back. I kissed her mouth slow and deep, kissing my way down her body until I reached her clit and caressed it with my fingers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:12 am

A thousand sparks shot through me when he touched me and i arched into him, wanting more, afraid but more afraid to stop. His fingers spread my moist lips and when his mouth attached to the most private part of me i called out, holding his head to me as he licked and sucked me slowly, perfectly. "Oh god Mason, baby yes." i panted.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:17 am

Her response to my touch almost drove me over the edge completely as I went deeper with my tongue. She tasted so sweet, so good. He had to move his hand to her thighs to keep her still but that was a good thing. He loved her legs thrashing around a bit "Don't hold back, be as loud as you want."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:22 am

I called his name loudly as the orgasm rolled through me. "Pl.... Please don't stop, I beg you. Or feels so good." I said and lifted my hips as he slowly began to suck my already throbbing clit, slow and soft then hard and fast.
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:40 am

I licked her clean when she came around my mouth, squeezing her inner thighs gently. I slid two fingers inside of her and she gasped again "Does that feel good?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:29 pm

"Yes, I said between moans, oh my god yes." My voice was husky, thick with the desire coarsing through my body. I wanted him, needed him and I sat up, watching him in the fire light as he licked me, making me even more turned in. His eyes kicked with mine and he smiled, then ran the tip of his tongue around my swollen clit. " Mason, please make love to me." I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:32 pm

She didn't have to tell me twice, I pulled my pants and boxers off letting them fall to the floor and positioned myself between her legs. I entered her very slow "It may hurt at first."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 4:23 pm

It stung for a second and then he kissed me as his hips moved against mine. He moved my legs around him and lowered his hips, sliding in then out, hitting my spot over and over. ""Mason... oh yes... it feels so good." I moaned. I let my cries fill the room as he moved faster, my body heating up quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cruz Ostermann
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Kampfer :: Personals-
Jump to: