City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cruz Ostermann

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Cruz Ostermann - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 8:42 pm

"Yeah, they all went with Carlisle. Its really only you and i here right now."
Cruz Ostermann - Page 3 Scarlett_zps63abcb9c
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:52 am

"The whole camp to ourselves? Well, that doesn't happen often."
Cruz Ostermann - Page 3 CruzOstermann_zps326ce0ef
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 12:10 pm

"That's never happened, so how about I help you get up and we go sit in the hot spring a while, yanno, together?"
Scarlett
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:29 pm

I smiled "I like the sound of that, should make my shoulder feel better too. Among other things."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:29 pm

"I thought you were supposed to be healing?" i said as i helped him up.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:54 pm

"I am." I smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:00 pm

We got him up and slowly made our way to the springs. We went to the one farthest in the back and i said "Okay, so do you...i mean i..do you need help undressing?"

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:51 pm

"Actually, yes. I can't really move my shoulder and arm that much." I told her and she came over to help me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:56 pm

I helped him take his shirt off, loving the way his skin felt as my hands brushed against his chest. I bent down and undid his boots and pulled them off, then smiled as he undid his belt and i slid down his pants. "I think you can take it from here, i will um change and get in real quick, while you get in ok." i said and went behind the bush to change. I got into the water and then turned and heard him slide in, before turning back to him. "So, are you naked?" i teased and came to sit with him in the bubbly water.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:40 pm

"Actually, I am. I'd hate to get my underwear wet." I laughed "You don't have to set too close though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 2:10 pm

"Its just naked, not a disease. I wont get to close though, if it makes you uncomfortable." i said.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 3:43 pm

"Scarlett, you don't make me uncomfortable. At all." I said as me eyes swept over her "You do drive me crazy though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 4:38 pm

I rolled my eyes, splashing him a bit. "Yeah right. Why? Cuz i am stubborn as hell."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 7:38 pm

"That. Among other things."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 8:19 pm

The deepness in his voice made me blush, and i cocked my head, challenging him. "Yeah, like what other things?"
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 8:48 pm

I reached up and caressed her face "Like the shape of your mouth, your long legs, pretty red hair. Want me to keep going?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 9:09 pm

I slid closer, not even realizing it. "Yes, actually i do."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 9:41 pm

I grinned and continued "Your smile and they it gently curves up your cheeks, Your very, very sexy backside." I winked "Scratch that, you're sexy all over." I said and brought her closer with my good arm "You've really taken over my whole mind you know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 9:50 pm

I let the water slowly let me slide into his lap, leaning against his good side. "Yeah, well ive been that way about you for so long now, i...i never thought youd ever see me as grown."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 9:59 pm

"It took me some time but I noticed, and I haven't been able to notice much of anything since."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:36 pm

"Are you in love with me Cruz?" i asked, my fingers playing with the curls at his neck.
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:57 am

"Very much." I smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:42 am

I leaned in, kissing him slowly, at first then when he groaned my name, i kissed him deeper, pressing against him. He turned me slowly, so i was straddling his lap and i felt his erection pressed against me and pushed, wanting him. "Cruz...make love to me." i whispered into his mouth.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 3:17 pm

"Are you sure that's what you want?" I asked and groaned when she pushed herself against me more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 8:25 pm

"Yes, Cruz please." i whimpered, his hands running up and down my thighs driving me crazy.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cruz Ostermann
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Kampfer :: Personals-
Jump to: