City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cruz Ostermann

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage

Cruz Ostermann - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 7:29 pm

My face was on fire, my body rigid and he came behind me and kissed the back of my neck, biting it gently and I felt my knees tremble. "You, mm.. make me weak."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:31 pm

"What else do I make you?" I licked her neck, running my hands around her hips.
Cruz Ostermann - Page 11 MasonJacobs_zpsbae57f9e
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:44 pm

I couldn't help but moan, my body instantly under his control. "You make me all tingly and when you touch me I ache to be with you again. Is that bad? That I want you so badly?" I asked turning to face him, his lips inches from mine.
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:03 pm

"God, no. It's not bad at all, sweetheart." I whispered, running my fingers down her cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:04 pm

He kissed me then. His arms going around me, pulling me closer. My hands ran up his bare chest and around his neck as I kissed him back. I pushed my body closer, needing to touch him.
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 11:51 pm

I ran my hands down her back, gripping her ass gently "God, you're so beautiful." I whispered into her ear while nibbling her ear lobe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:02 am

"You think so?" I moaned softly as he lifted me on the counter. I wrapped my legs around him a and pulled him closer. " I think you are the sexiest guy I've ever seen. I've thought that since we met."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:09 pm

"Why didn't you just say so." I smiled, teasing her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 10:08 pm

"Scarlett said it was wrong to do that. Then Gen said go for it. Besides your girlfriend is beautiful. I never thought I could compete. Guess I was wrong." I said looking at him. " I really am enjoying having you to myself."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:21 pm

"Don't worry about what others say and just do what feels right." I told her "I'm enjoying myself too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:46 pm

" Being with you Mason feels right." I said and then kissed him. He picked me up, carrying me back to the bed. "I want you Mason, so bad."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

"Anything, for you." I laid her down on her back and as I moved on top of her I kissed her deeply, sucking her tongue into my mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:22 pm

He moved between my thighs and slowly entered me. The sounds from him were almost like an animal an it turned me on in a way i couldnt explain. He pushed all the way into me and began to move slow, his lips crushing mine in a kiss that had my head spinning.

Cruz Ostermann - Page 11 Tumblr_luxuuhfeym1qahzb6o1_500
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 4:27 pm

She wrapped her legs around his hips meeting his thrusts, as his need for her went over the edge. She was driving him insane as he moved in and out of her, quickening his pace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 9:16 pm

Her breath came in hard, ragged pants and she dug her nails into his ass, pulling him deeper into her. "Fuck, mason please." She whimpered, her lips barely against his.
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 9:36 pm

He pumped into her hard, pushing himself as deep as he could go. He felt her tighten around him as she screamed. Smirking, he rolled over so she was on top of him, and started to guide her hips back and forth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:57 pm

His hand began massaging her clit, making her lean back and take him even deeper. She loved the groans and sighs coming from him. She was pleasing him and that turned her on even more. "Mason, yes right there baby." She cried as his cock thrust up hard into her.
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:09 pm

Two more days had passed and we were finally able to get back outside. I kissed Feeny one more time before heading back and told her I'd see her soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cruz Ostermann
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Kampfer :: Personals-
Jump to: