City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arena One

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Admin

Arena One       - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 7:15 pm

"It's okay, we won't let you go. I don't care if I fuck my shoulder up again, I won't let you go," I said and hugged her.

Arena One       - Page 6 Ezra-2
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 7:16 pm

I hugged her back, knowing if we made it through this the three of us would have a special bond "Let's do this then."
Arena One       - Page 6 39235e38
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 7:19 pm

"Okay, how are we going to do this?" I asked and looked at Bastian. "I'm injured and she's afraid of water. How do you want to do this?"

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 8:14 pm

Bastian laid out his plan and we both agreed it was a good idea and would more than likely work out well "Alright, let's do this before I lose my nerve."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 8:20 pm

I nodded and we put Aurora between us as we eased into the water. "Okay... we need to hurry, but be careful at the same time. Think that's possible?" I said and managed a small laugh, trying to put everyone a little bit at ease.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 8:24 pm

"Maybe, maybe not." I managed a smile as we started through the water, hurrying the best we could.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 8:43 pm

We were almost across when I heard a huge crack and the water started rushing. Bastian grabbed onto a branch embedded into the ground, holding tight to me, and I held Aurora as tight as I could. "FUck! Get us up Bastian, I can't let go of her!" I yelled as the current picked up speed, almost sucking us under.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 9:06 pm

The water pulled me under and I came back up chocking and coughing on the water I had inhaled "Let me go!" I yelled "I can't pull you with me Ezra, let me go!"
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 9:07 pm

"NO! I'm not let-" I went under and came up coughing too. "I'm not letting you go! I'm not!" I yelled, trying to tighten my hold on her. "Kick your feet! We'll make it! We have to!"

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 9:21 pm

I kicked my feet as hard as I could but it wasn't doing any good and the current just picked up pulling us harder and dragging us both under "Ez..." I barely got out before being pulled under again "Let me go!" I yelled for her again "Please, I can't let you drown too!"
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 9:28 pm

"NO!" I looked back at Bastian. "Pull u-" I tried to yell but was sucked under again. "Pull!" I yelled hoarsely at him. He pulled as hard as he could and I could tell it was all he could do not to be pulled under too. I felt my hold slipping on Aurora and I tried to get a better grip on her, but I couldn't. "NO! Kick your feet! Try! We can do-" I got out before I was pulled under again. I felt her hand slip out of mine and fought to get her back, getting sucked farther under. Bastian got me to the surface and I looked around, looked everywhere, but she... she was gone. "NO! NO no no! No...." I started sobbing and fought the current, Bastian helping me, and we finally made it on shore. "We have to... we have to sa... save her... We have to get her!" I sobbed out, coughing as I tried to get the rest of the water from my lungs.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:02 am

He was holding my under the water and I was fighting for air, I could hear his laughter rippling through the water. It doesn't matter, Chase and Gabe had been worth it. He had no right hitting my brothers. My head emerged and I coughed the water out as I laid on the bathroom floor. But it didn't feel like tile...it was different...I could hear voices in the distance too. I hear my mom's, brother's, Raine's, and the best one of all...I heard Quin's. He was yelling for me to get up, to get up and fight. That's when my eyes flew open, trees, and mountainsides were towering above me. That's when I remembered everything....the games and the dam breaking. I had swallowed so much water my stomach was aching badly. I rolled over and willed myself to throw it all up. Afterwards I pulled myself up to my feet and I could barely move my legs were so wobbly. The water must have carried me pretty far, I heard the cannon but barely. Ha, they thought I was dead. The water must have carried me quite a distance. I set for a moment and remembered the locator injected into my arm. I had to get rid of it or they would find me...it was best they didn't. I made my way into the woods deeper where I found a cave on a mountain side. I searched the ground for sharp rocks since I had lost my pack. I finally found what I needed and went into the cave, I took my boots off and removed my socks. I bit down on one and laid the other out underneath my arm, I screamed and bit down hard when I started cutting through my flesh with it. I continued cutting and digging, feeling the color drain from my face. I finally reached the locator and pulled it from my arm. I threw against the rocks and it shattered everywhere. They wouldn't find me, they already thought me for dead anyway. I patched up my arm the best I could and wrapped my socks around the wound to stop the bleeding. My heart was aching because everyone at home thought I was dead too. My family, friends, and Quin. I closed my eyes and began to cry, I missed them all so much. I just wanted to get home, and by god I would.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 6:13 am

I dove under the water, coming up only with her pack and sat on the edge of the dam. " FUCK, I yelled, and looked at Ezra, pulling her to me, I'm sorry." I said as she shook. " I, I can't believe this, I shoulda gone alone."
Arena One       - Page 6 Bastiankampfer
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 6:17 am

I heard the cannon go off, signaling a death, and couldn't help but start sobbing. "Oh god... I pro-promised... I promised I wouldn't let go... I couldn't... I couldn't help it... I tri-tried so hard..."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 6:33 am

'"I know, i...i should never have let you two cross, fucking cocksuckers. Thats it from now on, we dont leave one another side, i cannot lose you, cannot." i said

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 6:49 am

"I promised her I wouldn't let go.... oh god, Quin.... and her mom... and brothers.... Oh god, how could I let her go....."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:26 am

I shook her a bit, "Look at me, don't do this. They want us weak, fuck that, fuck them. Linna will pay, those other two crazy fucks too. Right now we need to keep it together or we won't make it."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:31 am

I took a few deep breaths and nodded, wiped my tears and forced myself to stop crying. "Let's... let's get the stuff... from her pack. Divide it between ours. It'll be... easier to carry that way. We need to keep... keep moving."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:37 am

I hugged her hard and grabbed auroras pack, separating the stuff. "man, we need to regroup, eat and get our strength back."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:38 am

"Let me use the bow and arrow, I'll catch us something real quick," I said as we reloaded our packs.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:45 am

I handed her the set up and we moved to drier ground. "I will get a fire going, you sure you are okay to shoot?"

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:50 am

"I'm fine, I can shoot with both arms, I'll hold the bow with my good arm. After we eat we should get up in the trees for the night. Try..... try to get some sleep. We need to rest."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:03 am

I agreed and we went about getting things ready. We fond two big trees, both with wide branches and hunkered down before going in search of food and firewood.

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:45 am

We found enough firewood and I shot down a couple of birds and two squirrels. "Bon appetite," I said when I brought them back. I sat down and took my knife out and started to skin them.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:25 pm

She skinned and i cleaned and cooked them, "Not bad, remind me when we get home to cook you a huge steak, for keeping my ass fed." i said and smiled at her.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arena One
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next