City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arena One

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Admin

Arena One       - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 6:04 pm

"Oh thank god," I breathed out. "Fuck you have to... pull it out now... don't you," I said through gritted teeth

Arena One       - Page 2 Ezra4
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 6:26 pm

I made a face and nodded "Yeah...try to bare it okay?" I asked. When I thought she was ready I put my hand around the handle of the blade and pulled it out, holding the cloth hard as the blood oozed out "Quin always did call me Dr. Miller, maybe that's a sign, huh?"
Arena One       - Page 2 39235e38
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 6:42 pm

I let out a cry as she pulled the blade out, then bit my lip, hoping I hadn't allerted anyone to our whereabouts. I took deep breaths, trying to keep from passing out. "Uh huh. Sure," I said quietly. "What... what now, what else is in there?"

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 6:53 pm

"Medicine, bandages and essential first aid stuff." I said and sighed, the cut on my face was throbbing "I might have to stitch my face after I put you back together."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 7:00 pm

I shook my head. "No, not by yourself. I'll do it. Just... just stitch up my shoulder... bandage it, I'll... I'll be good to go. I've had worse."

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 7:08 pm

I had been out when the jackers were alerted and ran. The hail started and I ran into a cave stopping short when I saw Ezra. " holy shit, you two okay?" I asked dropping my pack

Arena One       - Page 2 Bastiankampfer

I nodded a little. "Yeah... yeah, thanks to Asher," I said, nodding to the first aid stuff he'd sent us. "Be better when I'm not... bleeding all over the place. Aurora too I'm sure."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 7:13 pm

I cleaned her shoulder and started to stitch it, being as gentle as I could "I've been dying to talk to you two." I said "I think we should stick together. The three of us."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 7:23 pm

I took the stitching stuff and told her to sit so I could take care of them both. " yeah probably a good idea, Caleb will kill me if you get hurt, and Lea too." I said making her smile. I turned to aurora and looked at her cheek." It only needs like two, will hardly scar, you'll still be pretty as ever." I teased. "ok so linna fucked some info from alistair, probably Audrey too, anyways, it's some nasty shit out there."

"Like what kind of nasty shit?" I asked, not watching as he stitched me up. "I'm lucky, I managed to get away with the bow and arrow. Not that I'll be able to use it for a few days, I'll have to stick to my knife."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 7:40 pm

"Quin taught me how to shoot before I came here, I'm not as good as you but I can still use it to protect us until you heal up." I said "Linna fucking a Game Maker...imagine that."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 8:02 pm

I sat down and went through the packs I had. " poison ivy. Sensor spikes. This hail, bet you it's hot as he'll next, they have all the elements covered." I grabbed some arrows I found and handed them to aurora and knives to Ezra "Look , stick close to me okay. I am best at hand to hand, aurora can pick them off from afar. I know you are strong but, that wound has to heal correctly."

I nodded. "Yeah I know. Thanks for stitching me up Bastian. At least if any close I can defend myself. When this fucking shoulder heals, I'm sticking to the trees, I'm best in the trees." I sighed and leaned my head back against the wall of the cave. "Fucking psychos."

Last edited by Sarah on Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 8:25 pm

"So one day they'll try to cook us alive and then the next freeze us to death?" I asked and he nodded "They want us to go insane and lose it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:13 pm

"They also know by now that we know one another, and we are helping. I bet that bitch is sitting there fuming, wondering why i havent killed you both. Well, i looked around and said slowly. "I will not kill you, either of you. Hope she saw that, miserable cunt. I swear if she was any more on Alistairs dick shed be a condom." i said and made aurora blush and ezra die laughing. We sat there til the hail subsided and i said "Okay, look we gotta look like we are not grouping up, and still stick together, know what i mean?"

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:20 pm

I nodded. "Yeah, I know what you mean. Stick together, but not right together, within shouting distance. And we need to hunt, we need food."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:25 pm

"We can't let the other tributes find us together at once." I said "I can go fishing for us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:37 pm

I pulled aurora and put my arm around her and brought her in close to Ezra and I. I whispered as we huddled close. "we need to get out of here, get by a water source and someplace we can run if we need to. Aurora, fishing is great. I am gonna see if i can find some game. Ezra, i am gonna help you get up high while we are gone, okay. We are going home, fuck this funhouse from hell."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:59 pm

I smiled a little. "Amen to that. I just need some time to rest this arm, a day or two, then I can fish and hunt from the trees. Not to mention take down the other tributes."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:26 pm

"Okay, well the hail has let up, lets go find a damn place to get some food and settle, its gonna be dark soon, and no telling what the hell is next.."

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:35 pm

I nodded. "Good idea." Bastian helped me to my feet and I kept my arm against my chest so I didn't upset the stitches. I got my pack and bow and arrows and put them over my right shoulder. Aurora and Bastian got their stuff too and we headed out of the cave.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:35 pm

We walked out and Aurora and Ezra, went off a liittle ways to the left, i kept back some to scan the area. We finally made or way to a small closed area covered with trees and non piosonous moss. Aurora went to go find some stuff to fish with, and i went with Ezra to find a decent tree for her. "You know i have to make it back. I realized theres alot of things i need to do."

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:41 pm

"Like what?" I asked, looking over at him.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 1:09 am

"Apologize to my sister. Poor thing, she is head over heels for Mason and i threatened her. Then theres Lea, i shook my head, shes the biggest reason i am going to make it back. i never told her how i felt about her, and i need to."

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 1:12 am

I smiled. "You'll get home. I believe that. I have to get home too. I can't... I can't die out here. I have to go home."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 1:16 am

I searched until I had found enough stuff to possibly catch some fish with, now that this had started I was determined to make it home no matter what. I was in a whole new mindset I never knew I had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 1:31 am

"We are not gonna die out here, fuck that. We are gonna kill the rest and figure out something, but to keep them from trying to pull s apart, we are gonna have to make it look good, as long as they are amused, we live."

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 1:36 am

"Once this shoulder heals and I'm up in the trees with my bow and arrow, I'll give them a show they'll never forget."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arena One
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next