City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arena One

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Admin

Arena One       - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:02 am

Bastian~ " We need to watch for them, those are fresh kills so they probably arent far. Let me see your arm." i said and pulled her closer, removing the bandage. The wound was red around the stitches but still sealed. "We gotta be careful, its almost healed."

Ezra - "They're on the top of those ruined buildings, I saw them," I said and looked at my shoulder as he bandaged it back up. "I hope it heals all the way soon."

Bastian~ "Well the strain of the waters pull and swinging took a toll, i dont want it getting infected."

Ezra - "Yeah, that wouldn't be good. I'll be alright though." I reached into my pack and got out the medicine from the first aid kit. "Here, before you finish bandaging it up," I said, handing it to him.

Arena One       - Page 8 Bastiankampfer

Arena One       - Page 8 Ezra-2
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:57 pm

I put on the salve and we moved on til we were tjrough the ruins and found a place to settle for the night.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:04 pm

I laid there awake for hours, hoping this would all be over soon so we could just go home, before I finally fell asleep.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:57 am

I woke up and checked Ezras wound before telling her we needed to get moving.

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 10:03 am

"Which way are we headed?" I asked, looking all around and listening for any signs of the dogs.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 10:26 am

"I guess just keep going towards the east. follow the river. Makes sense. We need to find those others and take em out."

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 10:31 am

I looked over at the ruins again. "There are still a few up there. I can't tell who it is though. Too bad, it's too far for me to shoot an arrow."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:07 am

"Well they are sticking together, i imagine they will come down eventually. When they do we ambush and knock them off."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:10 am

"Sounds good to me. My shoulder feels fine enough, I can use my bow and arrow." I looked around again and frowned. "I want to know where those damn dogs went. I have a feeling they're still here." I picked my back up and put it over my shoulder. "Come on, you're right, we should go. We can't just sit here."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:41 am

"Who knows, i am sure they are just waiting too. So be ready." i said and we headed down the tree and along the river.

[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:52 am

We stopped to refill our canteens and I was standing up when I heard a crack. I whirrled around as I loaded my bow and arrow. It was Wesley, Chad, and the 3's, Chris and Melanie. Four against two, shit.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:16 pm

I looked over at Ezra, then looked up. The hounds were slowly coming up behind the Threes and were on them in a flash, ripping them to shreds. I heard Ezras arrow take flight and hit one square through the eye, as the other one was taken down by a mean axe throw.

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:22 pm

I looked at the remains of Chris and Melanie and shuddered, then turned my attention quickly back to Wesley and Chad. I took on Chad while Bastian took on Wes, and it was over quickly. Chad's throat was slit and Wes had an arrow in his chest. "Is it just me or... is this just too fucking easy?" I said and shook my head. "Three to go. The 4s and Alexa from 2," I said as we started walking again. "And probably more nasty ass dogs."

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:00 pm

I paced back and forth on top of the ruins. "We can't stay up here forever, but you saw how many dogs there are. You can hear them down in the buildings. I need a fucking bomb."

- Janice
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:04 pm

I was getting close to everyone else without being detected, I had been observing them for days trying to come up with the best plan. I was trying to think when I heard something...more dogs...possibly 15 or more "Shit." I muttered and started going deeper into the woods, I heard something coming my way and knew they had sniffed me out and I started to run as hard as I could, my whole body still hurt, especially my arm.
Arena One       - Page 8 39235e38
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:07 pm

"I don't know...I've been thinking. We need to distract them somehow." I said and as soon as I did they took for the woods "Hm. Odd."
-Elijah
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:15 pm

"What the hell?" I said in confusion. "Come on, let's take advantage," I said and started to climb down the ruins, Alexa and Elijah behind me.

- Janice

I heard the ravenous barking and snarling and cursed. "Fuck, come on," I said and took off running, Bastian behind me. We made it into the middle of the clearing and I stopped dead when I saw the others climbing down from the ruins. "This is what they want. They want us all together."

I jumped down and turned, laughing when I saw the redhead and Bastian. "Jackpot."

- Janice
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:35 pm

I ran back to the place I had been hiding and pulled out a makeshift sword I had been working on, the first dog came at me and I stuck it in the throat...I knew the cameras were picking this up now...
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:55 pm

I got my bow and arrow out and aimed it at Janice. Next thing I knew, horrible pain shot through my arm. I screamed and moved towards the dog, not wanting to dog to rip my arm off, and buried my arrow in it's neck, right in it's jugular. I used my other hand to pry it's jaws off me, then pulled my shirt off and wrapped it around my arm. It was useless now, I'd have to use my knife. Bastian took on Alexa while Elijah and Janice came after me. The circled with me and it was getting harder to keep them both in sight, getting harder to stay conscious, the pain was making me dizzy. I shook my head a little and moved out of the way as Janice lunged at me. I sliced at her with my knife, but missed, then did a double take as she was shoved hard to the ground. "No fucking way... Aurora?!" I couldn't believe she was alive... she took on Janice and I dodged a hit from Elijah before throwing my knife and landing it in his stomach. He fell to the ground and I grabbed another knife, stabbing him in the neck. I fell to my knees, panting and horribly dizzy, blood flowing in torrents down my arm.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:15 pm

I grabbed her, carrying her, as aurora grabbed our packs and we took off running
Bastian
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:03 pm

"Put me... down, I... I can walk," I said quietly, then looked over his shoulder. "The dogs... they're not... they're not chasing us," I said in confusion.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:41 pm

I was breathing hard when we stopped "Are you guys okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:43 pm

I set her down and looked at her arm. Aurora handed me a pack and i grabbed what was left of our supplies. "Where the hell is Asher, he fall asleep or what?" i sighed. "You need real stitches, and soon."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:47 pm

"Right there he is." I said when I heard the beeping and grabbed the stuff, rolling up my sleeves. I see Ezra look at my arm "I cut the locator out...burned the wound back together so I wouldn't bleed to death."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:49 pm

"Good... good idea. I... I'm f-fine." I looked over at my arm and almost passed out. "Damn they got... really big teeth... huh," I said and leaned my head back against Aurora as Bastian tried to doctor me up. "Just... use... whatever... for stitches. Why aren't they... getting us... out of here? It's... it's over. It should be over."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arena One
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next