City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arena One

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Arena One       - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:02 pm

"It could work, we gotta watch Allen and Reese though, smart fuckers those two."

Arena One       - Page 4 Bastiankampfer
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:11 pm

"Well we're not going to find them tonight. We need to find somewhere to sleep. I'd feel better if we were sleeping up in the trees, harder for someone to sneak up on us. And one of us should stay awake at all times. We can take shifts."

Arena One       - Page 4 Ezra4
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:16 pm

"I will stay awake first, you two both need to heal, no arguments there lil bit." i said to an almost ready to argue Aurora. We found a tree with wide, thinck branches and i helped them both up. "You two bundle together, stay warm and all okay"

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:19 pm

I nodded and we dug around in our packs, finding two blankets. I handed one to Bastian and pulled the other over me and Aurora. "Wake one of us up in a bit okay?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:18 am

"we'll see, now you two get some sleep, im right here." i said and listened to them talk a bit before it got quiet. I sat and thought of Lea, missing her like crazy, and my sister too. I sat watch all night, letting the girls sleep, knowing i wouldn't sleep anyways.

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:39 am

I drifted in and out of sleep, half-waking to the sounds of the night, then falling back into my dreams, filled with Caleb and the times we'd spent together. In my waking moments I hoped and prayed I would make it home to him again. In my dreams I was back in his arms and he was promising to never let me go again...

Last edited by Sarah on Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:45 am

I tossed and turned all night, I couldn't possibly rest here in this place. I kept thinking of my family and Quin, I missed them so much. I grinned a little, thinking about the spats Quin and I had, had. When I thought about the times we held each other it was everything I could do not to cry.
Arena One       - Page 4 39235e38
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:51 pm

I woke in the morning, not really feeling rested at all, and heard noises above us. I looked up and saw some kind of animal hidden in the trees, but couldn't make it out. I nudged Aurora and Bastian and pulled out my bow and arrow. "Here, one of you, look," I said, pointing upwards. "Breakfast."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:54 pm

She hit it perfect and i grabbed it as it fell. "Good shot Ezra, ill get this cleaned up and yall let me know when you are ready to come down."

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:23 pm

I nodded, rubbing my shoulder, it felt like fire was spreading through it. "Think I did this too soon," I said, handing the bow and arrow to Aurora. "I'm ready whenever."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:39 am

We got down and i unwrapped the wound and looked at it. "Damn, its starting to tear. NO more bow and arrow there robin hood okay?" i said and handed her a stick. "Bite down, i gotta restitch this." i said and cleaned the wound. while aurora skinned the animal.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:48 am

"You have to rest it, I'll shoot from now on until you're feeling better. Doctor's orders." I winked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:55 am

"Thats right listen to Dr. Miller, i think thats your new name, Doc. Yeah that fits." i laughed and we got the food ready.

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:20 pm

I smiled a little. "I just didn't want it to get away. I'll be good from now on. Until it heals anyway, then I can go back to shooting."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:19 pm

"Just give it a few days, until then I have your back."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:56 pm

I smiled. "Thanks, I know you both do. I'm glad I'm not out here alone, I'd be in real trouble now if I was."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:20 pm

"I wasn't planning on letting you go at it alone, Bastian either." as soon as I said that the temp rose and it was immediately suffocating hot "Oh..fuck." I gasped out as I broke a sweat "These suits have to go." I said and we both agreed as we stripped down to out bras, panties, and boots. I put out suits in the packs.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:42 pm

"This is fucking ridiculous, we need to get to a water source and now, or we're going to get dehydrated."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:46 pm

"Yep, and fast. Come on, we gotta hurry or we'll dehydrate."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:59 pm

We grabbed our packs and set out. We walked a little ways and came upon a riverbed. It was dry to the bone. "Fuck, what now?" Just as I said that I heard a beeping and looked up. Three little parachutes floated down, a canteen of water tied to each. "Well thank you Asher," I said, opening one and taking a drink.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:41 am

I took a drink and savored it in my mouth for a bit "He's a life saver."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:43 am

"Yeah he is. So is whoever sponsored me with five grand. I hope I find out who it was, I really owe them big."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 5:00 am

"I guess I owe whoever it is too." I said taking another drink.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:21 pm

"Well whoever it is, they've taken care of all of us, and saved my life twice now."

Arena One       - Page 4 Ezra-2
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 2:51 pm

I looked around, sweat pouring into my eyes and burning them "This. Is. Such. Bullshit."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arena One    Arena One       - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arena One
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next