City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raine

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Admin

Raine                   - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raine    Raine                   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 5:21 am

I shook my head. "You... you don't have to... stand all the way over there. You can... you can sit with me... if you want to," I whispered and slowly scooted over on the bed.

Raine                   - Page 3 Raine
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raine    Raine                   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 5:34 am

"I'd love to." I said and went to set on the bed next her "I'm sorry about earlier, I hope you can forgive me for that. I was just...I don't know, stressed out I guess."
Raine                   - Page 3 1287cb82
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raine    Raine                   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 2:31 pm

"I know. So was Quin. I'm not mad at either of you."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raine    Raine                   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:51 pm

"Good, I'm glad." I wasn't about to tell her Quin had taken off "Did you enjoy your time with Trini?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raine    Raine                   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:40 am

I nodded a little. "Yeah. I kind of... flipped out a little... when I took my shower though."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raine    Raine                   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:46 am

"I'm sorry, Raine."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raine    Raine                   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:54 am

I didn't know what to say so I just laid there in silence for a little while. "Will you... lay with me?" I whisperd. "I don't know if... if I can have you... touch me, but... can you hold my hand? You don't have to, I just... I don't want you to leave."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raine    Raine                   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:20 pm

I laid down beside of her and took her hand in mine "I'll stay as long as you want me to. I'm just happy that you're actually talking to me again."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raine    Raine                   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 5:02 pm

"I'm sorry, I just... I'm just... I'm ashamed... about what happened... I'm really sorry Gabe."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raine    Raine                   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 8:31 am

"No, you have nothing to be ashamed or sorry about. I'm ashamed that I let it happen."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raine    Raine                   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:31 pm

"It wasn't your fauly Gabe. I know there wasn't anything you could've done. Please don't blame yourself. I should've... I should've... fought harder, I don't know."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raine    Raine                   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 2:29 pm

"Let's not do the blame game, it's not our fault that it happened. Not mine, not yours it's theirs."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raine    Raine                   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 3:12 pm

"How about we just not talk about it at all? It's not gonna help anything," I whispered. - Raine
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raine    Raine                   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 3:15 pm

I nodded "Try to sleep, I'm right here."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raine    Raine                   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 4:00 pm

"I'll try, but I don't think I'll be able to." - Raine

"Regardless, I'll be right here for as long as you want me to be."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raine    Raine                   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 12:27 am

It had been a long time since Raine and I had talked. Months probably. She shut me out and I started spending a lot of time away from camp. I think the same thing happened with Chase and Bella but I wasn't sure, he never talked about it much and neither did I. At the wedding it was pretty hard to take my eyes off of her. After Quin and Aurora left Chase and I decided to split but I couldn't seem to concentrate on anything but Raine. She still wasn't the same and I didn't expect her to be but she seemed to be getting worse. "I'm going back to camp for awhile. I'll see you later." I told Chase and left him at our fish camp. I made it back and the party was still going in the mess hall. Raine wasn't there though and neither was Selma. I moved on to Selma's house first but no one was there. It was possible that Raine was at my Mom's house so that was my next stop. I went inside and there was a lamp burning in the kitchen. Sure enough one of the bedroom doors was shut so it was likely Raine was sleeping but I still wanted to look in on her. I walked over quietly and eased the door open. 
Raine                   - Page 3 BeFunky_4421_0b65686e-c01e-4a1f-9fe6-b873c427c2e4png_zps274e73d8
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raine    Raine                   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 12:36 am

I had been sitting up against the wall, the gun in my lap, since I'd gotten home. No one else was there. I couldn't get rid of the feeling that something was going to go wrong, and soon. My chest felt tight and I felt like it was hard to breathe, but that was normal these days. I didn't want to be around anyone, just wanted to be alone... The door started to open and I froze. If it was Mom or Erica or someone, they would've said something, not just walked in like that. I aimed at the door, my hand on the trigger, as the door opened all the way. There was a figure in the doorway, a man standing there, and I panicked. Before I knew it the gun went off, and I heard the sound of the bullet hitting wood. I dropped the gun and it went off again. I barely registered someone yelling, I was frozen in place, my whole body shaking hard.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raine    Raine                   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 12:57 am

After I made sure I wasn't fucking dead or shot I started to stand back up. I was in the corner of the room now, I must have dived for cover without realizing it. The door was open all the way and the light was glowing into the room. Raine was sitting up in the bed, obviously scared out of her mind. "Holy shit, you almost killed me." I found the gun on the floor and picked it up, emptying the rest of the shells out and into my palm "Where did you get this? Talk to me, please?"
Raine                   - Page 3 BeFunky_4421_0b65686e-c01e-4a1f-9fe6-b873c427c2e4png_zps274e73d8
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raine    Raine                   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 1:00 am

"I'm so... so... sorry... I... I thought... I... I didn't... I didn't mean... I..." I couldn't seem to get my words out and the next second I heard the front door bust open.

Raine                   - Page 3 Raine_zpseafc704a
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raine    Raine                   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 1:07 am

Cameron and I were walking along when we heard a gun shot ring out. When we realized it came from Erica's house we went inside to check and followed the voices. Cameron kept me behind him just incase. "What's going on?"
Raine                   - Page 3 Abi3_zps949bbf97
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raine    Raine                   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 1:16 am

"It... it was.. a... an ac... accident... I... I'm so... I'm sorry," I whispered, tears in my eyes.

Ryan and I were walking home when we heard the shots and rushed inside. We followed the voices back to Raine's bedroom and she was shaking so bad I was surprised she didn't fall off the bed. "What is going on? Raine?"

Raine                   - Page 3 Izzy
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raine    Raine                   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 1:29 am

"I came to check on her. I should have knocked but I thought she was sleeping and she shot at me. The first time scared her and she dropped the gun...it went off again and the bullet hit the wall." I told Abi and Izzy.

"Where did you get a gun, Raine?" I asked her.
Raine                   - Page 3 BeFunky_Ryan-Guzman-17png_zps537bb117
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raine    Raine                   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 1:34 am

She didn't say anything else, just sat there shaking. I let go of Ryan's hand and slowly walked towards her. "It's just me okay. Just focus on me. Everything's okay. You didn't hurt anybody," I said softly as I knelt down on the floor in front of her. I took her hands in mine and only then did I notice.... She'd changed out of her long sleeved dress into a short sleeved shirt and I could see the scars all up her arms plain as day.... "Oh Raine..." I whispered, fighting tears. I blinked them back and took her face in my hands. "Look at me. I need you to focus okay? Just breathe, in and out, just breathe okay?" She finally calmed down and I moved a strand of hair out of her face. "Where did you get the gun Raine?"

"I pi... picked the... the lock on... on Jack's storage shed... I... I'm so sorry... Gabe I'm so sorry," I whispered, finally looking up at him, tears in my eyes.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raine    Raine                   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 1:43 am

"Should Cameron and I go check the shed?" I asked Izzy.
Raine                   - Page 3 Abi3_zps949bbf97

I got a little closer to her "It's okay, Raine. I'm fine, you didn't hurt me. I'm more worried about you than I am myself." 
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raine    Raine                   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 1:51 am

I recognized that look in Raine's eyes. After looking like that myself for I didn't know how long, I'd know it anywhere.

Raine                   - Page 3 Cameron-1

"Yeah, if you could please? And if you see Jack will you... let him know they should probably be moved?"

"I... I'm... f-fine... I'm fine... I'm s-sorry... I didn't m-mean.... I... I would n-never h-hurt you," I whispered, feeling tears slide down my cheeks now.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raine    Raine                   - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raine
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next