City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cruz Ostermann

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Cruz Ostermann - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:24 pm

I laughed lightly. " No more like you are in love and worried. It okay. She's lucky to have someone who cares for her like that."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:30 pm

"Well, she's been pretty mad at me today."
Cruz Ostermann - Page 7 MasonJacobs_zpsbae57f9e
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:34 pm

I bit the inside of my lip and sighed a little. "It's cuz of me huh? I'm really sorry. I'll tell her later that you said you had a girlfriend and I was.... well I guess tagging along or whatever."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:51 pm

"No, don't worry about it. She seemed okay at the springs but my brother and her best friends are a "thing" and they had a huge argument earlier, she was just stressed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:53 pm

I nodded and when he sat I said. "I'm sorry if I seem, well pesky I guess. I just have grown up with the same people my whole life basically. Besides I know my dads going nuts. That's even better."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:58 pm

"You're far from pesky, I promise. I really like your company." I smiled "My dad is probably just shaking his head, knowing I'm into trouble somewhere."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:00 am

This isn't trouble, I thought, I could so get you into some though. I found myself checking him out, and when he caught me I nearly burst into flames. "Naw he's probably thinking you are with your girl somewhere safe."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:26 am

"Doubt it, he knows us all too well and knows we were all into it today." I told her and knew she had been checking me out, and even though I should ask it. I just had that much of Asher in my genetics "Like what you see?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:43 am

I looked him square in the eyes and said ,"very much so. I see why your girl doesn't want you wandering off."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:50 am

"And I don't understand why you're still single."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:01 am

I snapped my eyes away. "Oh, well umm.. I mean I guess they don't see me like that."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:07 am

"Then, um. They're blind."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:09 am

I smiled and looked back at him. "Maybe they are. Thanks though. I mean if I'm only told once I'm pretty, at least it was from a super hot guy."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:26 am

"You should find someone to tell you that every single day, you deserve it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:30 pm

"Yeah well I don't see that happening.everyones taken or pursuing others. I had actually thought about taking off. I just know dad would flip."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:48 pm

"Why would you run off? It's dangerous out there, you're a lot safe here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:32 pm

I sighed and looked away. "You wouldn't understand. No one does. I hate being here alone. Even my dad has found someone. So what? I'm supposed to just grow old alone here, no. No I wanna go back. I wanna go and go to school and just live. You had a choice. You left, I wasn't given a choice."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:59 pm

"Trust me. You don't want to go there, it's not a happy place. If you want to go to school you should go back to our camp and talk to Megan, she's starting a school."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:10 pm

"Really, he nodded, I.. I would love that. Still leaves me stuck here alone though. Being lonely really sucks." I sighed and then got up to fix the fire. "We'll need to get to sleep soon. It's already dark and it's gonna get colder."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:27 pm

"You'll meet someone Feeny, I'm sure of it." I said "You're right, where do you want me to sleep?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:58 pm

"Umm, I took a deep breath, if you are okay we can share my bed. Separate blankets though so you aren't uncomfy."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:16 pm

"It's still coming down out there, I don't mind sharing a blanket so we can stay warm. No point in freezing our asses off."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:38 pm

"Last one we had lasted three days. It sucked. This isn't so bad though. Let me get you a pair of my dads sweats. Least you'll be more comfortable. I'm gonna go get into something warm too. I'll be right back."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:22 pm

"Alright, take your time." I told her as she left the room and I waited for her to come back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:33 pm

We got changed and I turned down the lantern after he got the fire going. He climbed into my bed beside me and laid on his back, arms under his head. "You know i have read stories where this is some stupid romance scene. I guess in actuality though, with the right person, this wouldn't be silly at all. I'm sorry your not with your girl."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cruz Ostermann   Cruz Ostermann - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cruz Ostermann
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Kampfer :: Personals-
Jump to: